Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bored!

Rolla_SR

Well its midnight and I'm still 24 hours away from seeing my beloved car... currently riding the English Channel in a sea state 11 (that’s not very nice) and its making me feel sick :( I need some cheering up... my hunt for a CTS is dragging and I want to find one sooooooon, treat myself to an early Xmas pressie!

are you on your way to get one?

Yeah I'm looking to get one, think I'm going to pay a visit to my local Mr T and see if I can p/ex my car for a CTS

I'm not too worried about the age, If i got a PFL I'd look at lowering and TTE bumper and if I got a FL model I'd just lower it, dont think I'm going to mod the CTS half as much as I have my Diseasel as some people like to call it as I think just shy of 200 ponnies is enough for me =)

I know how you feel Rolla_SR! I was looking for my CTS for about 4 months before I found one I was completely happy with!! I drove around the county to look at cars described as "in excellent condition" only to find they were actually in really bad condition! which is damm annoying!

Though I picked mine up last Saturday, and I have to say, it was well worth the wait! just keep looking and you will find one, though just be ready to act fast before it goes!

FAIL

Just burn the Diseasel.... :lol:

There's plenty of CTS's out there mate, let me know a rough price bracket that you're looking at and i'll keep an eye out near me... seen quite a few for sale recently :thumbsup:

FAIL

There's plenty of CTS's out there mate, let me know a rough price bracket that you're looking at and i'll keep an eye out near me... seen quite a few for sale recently :thumbsup:

.... that would be an epic fail, cause as far as I'm aware I own the fastest RollaSR out there so it can't be all bad =) still need to get an auris sr180 down to Northampton and give it a run with mine B)

I'm looking to spend between £4-6k, but depending how much I get for mine I'll just have to wait and see buddy...

... and just drop me a line if u do see any tidy ones I'll pop up your ends for a weekend if thats the case :thumbsup:

A weekend?! :o

I'm gonna stop looking :lol:

haha don't act like you don't like Miles. I have photographic evidence of just how well you 2 guys get on with each other :lol2:

FAIL

.... that would be an epic fail, cause as far as I'm aware I own the fastest RollaSR out there so it can't be all bad =) still need to get an auris sr180 down to Northampton and give it a run with mine B)

I'm looking to spend between £4-6k, but depending how much I get for mine I'll just have to wait and see buddy...

... and just drop me a line if u do see any tidy ones I'll pop up your ends for a weekend if thats the case :thumbsup:

what sort of yolk have you rolla_SR? a 2 liter d4d sr is it? you must have a nice few mods and a chip is shes up round the 180 mark from 116 have you?

FAIL

what sort of yolk have you rolla_SR? a 2 liter d4d sr is it? you must have a nice few mods and a chip is shes up round the 180 mark from 116 have you?

I wish I was pushing that amount of power cause then I wouldnt sell it... Its more like 140bhp, but I'm putting down around the same amount of torque as the SR180, but there are still a few mods that could be done (ie Cold Feed Forced Induction, Injection Controller etc etc) I just want to go back to being a petrol head :rolleyes:

I know how you feel Rolla_SR! I was looking for my CTS for about 4 months before I found one I was completely happy with!! I drove around the county to look at cars described as "in excellent condition" only to find they were actually in really bad condition! which is damm annoying!

Though I picked mine up last Saturday, and I have to say, it was well worth the wait! just keep looking and you will find one, though just be ready to act fast before it goes!

At least you can find them... There's none in Northern Ireland, I've spoke to a few Toyota Dealerships and they say that they're hard for them to get in (To turn a good profit I assume).

I wish I was pushing that amount of power cause then I wouldnt sell it... Its more like 140bhp, but I'm putting down around the same amount of torque as the SR180, but there are still a few mods that could be done (ie Cold Feed Forced Induction, Injection Controller etc etc) I just want to go back to being a petrol head :rolleyes:

what sort of mods have you at the min to get you up to that, you might have seen my 'corolla cutting out' thread, so my baby aint running too well at the min, but when shes better i want to start increasing the bhp, chip will be the frist and main thing i think, dont really know what else, maybe decat it

what sort of mods have you at the min to get you up to that, you might have seen my 'corolla cutting out' thread, so my baby aint running too well at the min, but when shes better i want to start increasing the bhp, chip will be the frist and main thing i think, dont really know what else, maybe decat it

I got my rolla remapped last week, she's like a rocket since!!! :D Not sure what to do next performance wise! :unsure:

cause as far as I'm aware I own the fastest RollaSR out there so it can't be all bad =)

OHRLY? Must.... not.... post...... that...... picture........(again) :P

cause as far as I'm aware I own the fastest RollaSR out there so it can't be all bad =)

OHRLY? Must.... not.... post...... that...... picture........(again) :P

That picture was taken before I had done any mods, and that was the begining of the race which you lost :P so Miss SJ wind your neck in my beauty... you wouldnt stand a chance now muahahaha...

I have the following mods:

K+N Air Panel

PowerChip (Supplied by Kingo)

S/S Exhaust system (straight through 2.5inch)

TTE Lowering Springs

and I got a new fuel injector for good measure as I wasnt happy with the old one... Thanks to Mr T :D

Wind me neck in :lol: that picture stresses you doesnt it, I only lost by points of a second, I just really like that picture :lol:

Wind me neck in :lol: that picture stresses you doesnt it, I only lost by points of a second, I just really like that picture :lol:

That it does my lovely, but to know you were so far ahead and still lost makes me chuckle :P

Well that was down to a serious lack of power in 1 litre, and not my driving skills :P

I want to go to pod now :(

Well find out if there is a RWYB event in December and get people interested.... GO :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links