Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Back Box

eddieinvader

Hi guys looking to buy a new back box for my ts, does the tte one give good sound and is it good value for money.

Thanks.

The sounds is just a bit deeper than standard. it is a nice noise. But it's pretty darn expensive.

Mine might become avilable in a few months. Also it's not stainless. WHich I thought it would be. xD

This was taken right after my box was fitted:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

This was done a few days later:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

The sounds is just a bit deeper than standard. it is a nice noise. But it's pretty darn expensive.

Mine might become avilable in a few months. Also it's not stainless. WHich I thought it would be. xD

Yours sounds good mate.

You say it's expensive.

Can you get better for the money?

Its sounds very nice!

You can get some systems custom built, however many sound bloody awful, just watch some YouTube videos. It may be the mics aren't good on the cameras they use, but I still don't like the sound. :no:

Well tbh mate, The TTE box is £236 I think.

For £300 you can get a Cat-back Stainless system tuned to your own level of sound. :P

im going for an aftermarket exhaust at a later date but i just dont want to get rid of my beloved tte...it just sounds like stock but when you hit lift thats when the it screams. Low end it is slightly deeper but it sounds very nice.....i have had two and plan on keeping it on my ts

Ive just taken my rear box off (custom 2.5in free flow) as im looking to sell the car soonish.

first observations going back to the stock box... MUCH MUCH quieter and less responsive!

seems to have settled after a few days tho and is running nice on stock again, still sounds awesome with the intake and porting tho :D

I managed to get quoted £202 plus about £10 delivery for a TTE backbox from Part Kings Toyota garage

Sadly the prices have gone up a bit due to the Euro/Pound exchange rate

PM me for current price

Kingo :thumbsup:

I managed to get quoted £202 plus about £10 delivery for a TTE backbox from Part Kings Toyota garage

Sadly the prices have gone up a bit due to the Euro/Pound exchange rate

PM me for current price

Kingo :thumbsup:

Wow that was quick, I only rang and got a price yesterday :huh:

any one know if you can just get the rear pipe from the joint (just in front of the rear axle) to the back box (minus the back box)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links