Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Can I Get C-one Parts?

jonnnnnnnnnnnno

Don't know of any.... rhdjapan.com or nengun.com are the only places i know of

prolex uk can orde them for you

rhdjapan.com

nengun.com

i have a few more exclusive sites on my laptop but im at work atm so cant list all the sites up.

can they get all the parts that C-one do as there is a few things i want off there?

they should do as they are a supplier for them

japanese company, imported parts. Japan is not cheap! and getting the parts over here is also not cheap. :(

:angry:

i got all my c-one parts off a company in japan called greenline dealt with a dude called jason there he was a great help and the parts arrived within 2-3days

there is a company in uk that also got me c-one bits called www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk

you say there stuff is expensive but trust me its top quality my gt4 handled amazing after i put there gear on

I lovd it when the Yen was poor (over 200 to the pound) The amount of stuff from Yahoo auctions was silly. I have a contact that can sort out yahoo auctions,if you find anything in there a wee bit cheaper? The exchange rate just now,amkes it kinda not worth it.Depends how desperate you are or rare the part is :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links