Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking To Buy Clean Corolla Gti!

milan

I think most GTi owners on here have theyres as theyre own project and also wonder why we never see any others on the road and those that have clean

original examples prob dont wanna sell them! :D

When I look them up I go for pistonheads or eBay, there are a couple of guys down south that own some but for some reason most of the ones up for sale

are up by manchester! best hit the classifieds and see whats about, good luck! :thumbsup:

I think most GTi owners on here have theyres as theyre own project and also wonder why we never see any others on the road and those that have clean

When I look them up I go for pistonheads or ebay, there are a couple of guys down south that own some but for some reason most of the ones up for sale

are up by manchester! best hit the classifieds and see whats about, good luck! :thumbsup:

I know what your saying lad,most clean ones are stored away but often if you mention it to the lads with Gti's stored away the thought of a quick cash sale makes them think again!

Like I said i've sterling waiting!

I'm watching Pistonheads every day,and eBay and all sites in between,its just places like this site help for local cars that might not be advertised on the net but would still be bought at the right price. :)

When I look them up I go for pistonheads or ebay, there are a couple of guys down south that own some but for some reason most of the ones up for sale

Its like that with me, I'm working on mine as a project and when it's sorted I wont want to bloody sell it! :lol: Too much time and money, for such little return seeing as I could only sell it for £2.5k..... :(

BUMP this up again.....

Went to look at one today,rotten to the core.

Too hard to find mate,unless you pay the high price.

I have one and in bad shape bodywise but engine runs perfect. I am restoring it soon and like most gti owners will lock it in the garage afterwards.

Get a cheap one and restore it. Worth all the effort. They are a gem of a car. I love when they raw in the 7000rpm range.

Best of luck.

quote]

Too hard to find mate,unless you pay the high price.

I have one and in bad shape bodywise but engine runs perfect. I am restoring it soon and like most gti owners will lock it in the garage afterwards.

Get a cheap one and restore it. Worth all the effort. They are a gem of a car. I love when they raw in the 7000rpm range.

Best of luck.

Yeah they are getting rare enough at the moment,although theres usually a week or 2 every year when 4 or 5 very clean ones all pop up at the same time for sale on some site,i'll keep looking.

I've a good lot of spare parts picked up recnetly incase I do eventually end up with a bad one that needs work,I might just get an 88 or 89 low torque model,early spec TVIS and do a restoration on it.

Thanks mate.

I love the sound they make when hitting anything above 6,200 rpm! Just so growly! :D

I then fitted a panel filter which made it sound sooo good!

The exhaust is too quiet though, so make sure you replace it with an aftermarket system. I have an Ashley but don't know what it will sound like, am quite nervous as to if it will be too chavvy or not. It probably will be, but at £200 in the sale I couldn't argue seeing as no-one else sells them.

Here's a link to it;

Ashley

Anyone?

Drove 600miles yesterday to look at what was supposedly a "mint Gti",one side of the country to the other,the car was far from mint,well ****** off I was.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links