Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compressor Upgrade

bamber

Hi, i have been looking on the australia forum and have seen a post about a stage 2 upgrade for a corolla compressor, it consists of:

Front mount intercooler

Smaller/lightened SC pulley

Dastek Piggy Back

Does anyone know if you can get this, or something similar in this country and if so from were and how much aprox?

thanks

Thanks mate, how much bhp it give you? got mine dynoed today not very happy only got 202 bhp so im lookin for power now.

Thanks mate, how much bhp it give you? got mine dynoed today not very happy only got 202 bhp so im lookin for power now.

202 isnt as bad as Kangzy Comp wen he first got it dynod, his car was only producing 196 bhp lol. My car is now pushing out about 235 bhp and 200 ft lb torque. The Torque is the main thing, u DEF feel the car pulling a lot harder, u dont really need to change down gears on the motorway to make the car go

Have rang them today and they dont do the kits anymore because the price of the compnents are too high, they are having trouble getting the pullys, and because the demand is too low because there wernt many made. looks like im going to have to do it all seprately. its just hard trying to find places that do parts for them. Any one know who does parts?

william, a few people have spoken to matt about the upgrade and he is no longer doing the project like bamber said. I know szuti managed to do the intercooler modification and used an emanage ultimate to map the car.

The intercooler set up basically puts you the same as the blitz kit....same supercharger and same idea of intercooler. The only thing missing is the pulley which if you can locate the correct one your pretty much sorted in the custom job area.

If only tte used the eaton which i beleive greddy use then there are off the shelf pulleys available as an upgrade.

Hí Guys.I mailed with Matt and he said this.

The whole pulley story is a disaster. I ordered a quantity and then my contact at Ogura left for another job and now nobody returns my e-mails or my phone calls. So now I have abandoned the project because I cannot get the pulleys.

I do have one solid pulley (you have to remove the drive flange off the existing pulley for it to work) which was used on our demo car and the Lotus Supercharger package we offered for a while. It's 94mm and boostes power by around 53bhp - but it does not have a clutch. If this is of interest to you let me know.

Regards

Matt.

So i bought this pulley and tomorrow will order an e-manage ultimate.I have a custom made intercooler,same size like Ckman and i think same piping also.

If we programmed the e-manage and everything is ok i will take pictures and video also foy ou guys.

The whole pulley story is a disaster. I ordered a quantity and then my contact at Ogura left for another job and now nobody returns my e-mails or my phone calls. So now I have abandoned the project because I cannot get the pulleys.

I do have one solid pulley (you have to remove the drive flange off the existing pulley for it to work) which was used on our demo car and the Lotus Supercharger package we offered for a while. It's 94mm and boostes power by around 53bhp - but it does not have a clutch. If this is of interest to you let me know.

Regards

Matt.

So i bought this pulley and tomorrow will order an e-manage ultimate.I have a custom made intercooler,same size like Ckman and i think same piping also.

If we programmed the e-manage and everything is ok i will take pictures and video also foy ou guys.

were did you get your intercooler and ecu from?

Matts email from Suztis reply tells u the size of the solid pulley, i guess u can find a company to make a pulley that size. The intercooler isnt too big, i think Silverstone performance might of used Viper Performance Intercooler, bcos the piping for the intercooler r Viper Performance pipes.

Regards

Matt.

were did you get your intercooler and ecu from?

Before i spoke to Matt i tried to find ogura company in japan,but nobody wanted to sell this kind of pulley.They told me to not recommend other pulley for this supercharger.Aníway you can buy an e-manage ultimate from eBay or MWR and you can buy intercooler also.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links