Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Turbo Kit?

ljcni99

You'd be better suited getting a Turbo kit for the XRS, The American T Sport... Which would still probably need slight modifications to fit.

I think the Manifolds can't be interchanged. If I recall correctly Farhanli tried it.

hate to burst the bubble but without spending grands that turbo kit will not fit. Its a universale turbo kit......says 2zz on it but all the components used are just generic made to modify parts.

just a correction kearon, exhaust manifolds fit ;) the only exhaust manifolds that wont fit are for the MRS 2zz-ge swaps. Other than that celica manifolds (aftermarket) fit however most aftermarket exhaust manifolds have longer runners so a custom flexi pipe will need to be made up. moving the cat further down the exhaust system. Its not easy, It took a friend of mine a few months to get the aftermarket exhaust manifold in as a whole revamp of the exhaust system had to be done.

If you want a turbo kit, Look at MWR....they sell proper bolt on turbo kits but it wont be cheap. If you plan to run a turbo look into dropping the compression for optimum gains.

As t-sport said xrs from america there turbo kits are worthwhile, Steer clear of stuff like that on the bay of e!

Unless you are a complete motorhead with the knowledge to do it all yourself (incl. re-wiring ECU's and mapping) or you have you have loads of money to spare (in which case you probably wouldn't drive a Corolla anyways) I would say to forget about putting a Turbo on the TS.

It WILL be pricey, and it WILL require several custom solutions and it most definitely WILL cause a lot of headache... ;) If you are set on forcing some air down the throat of your Rolla it would be easier (but not necessarily cheaper) to go Compressor. Still a lot of work unless you are lucky and dig up a second hand bolt-on kit.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links