Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hellooo Alll

Anwars

How u all doing, just signed up to the forum. just like to introduce myself, i have a 02 Avensis CDX D4D in Blue. Will put pictures up soon.

I have bought a subwoofer and amplifier for the car. But i would like to keep the standard stereo in the car as it has the sat nav and six cd changer. i have been to a local car audio shop and he has quoted me a tenner for the adapter to convert it to RCA inputs. And then 50 quid for fitting. Is this a reasonable price??

Second ques: Want to either put 6 by 9's in the backshelf or change the standard door Speakers in the doors to better Speakers???

Thankssss guys

How u all doing, just signed up to the forum. just like to introduce myself, i have a 02 Avensis CDX D4D in Blue. Will put pictures up soon.

I have bought a subwoofer and amplifier for the car. But i would like to keep the standard stereo in the car as it has the sat nav and six cd changer. i have been to a local car audio shop and he has quoted me a tenner for the adapter to convert it to RCA inputs. And then 50 quid for fitting. Is this a reasonable price??

Second ques: Want to either put 6 by 9's in the backshelf or change the standard door speakers in the doors to better speakers???

Thankssss guys

Hi there,

I have 2001 51reg Avensis hatchback SR. Because i upgraded my car stereo (couldnt live with that boring factory fit) I thought id upgrade my car Speakers too. Last weekend i removed all 4 door trim panels. Today i fitted my Speakers. I put 16cm 3way 200w in the rear...and 16cm 4way 240w in the front! The difference is absolutely Amazing. I was going to put in some 6 by 9's on the rear parcel shelf and a sub in the boot but iv'e kinda grown out of all that now...to much hassle. So in reagrds to your 2nd question...i say its entirely up to you! Personally i would say 6 by 9's on the rear shelf and upgraded front door Speakers would sound a lot better than my setup. Sorry i cant help with your 1st question as i dont have built in satnav...glad in a way coz it would never compare to my fully colour widescreen garmin satnav!

jus dont wana fiddle round and mess up the sat nav it dus !Removed! handy at times wen i get lost at randomn parts of the country lol, but yes will definately giv the 6 by 9's a go thanks,

jus ma 1st ques not ansered, got the sub and wiring kit n amp sat upstairs lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links