Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Old Corolla Gxi

johnmaher

004.png

was a wicked car!! i must admit that the build quality was better than my T sport,

this was a jap built car, i think the T sports are built in derby!!

im sure i will be corrected if im wrong,

E10s were nice, better than E11s IMO.

Looks very nice fella..... ;)

i was supposed to buy this gxi of a an irish bloke in london. he was supposed to get back to me but never did. i think he decided to keep it. i recognise the rims and also i remeber him telling me it had sony sound

E10s were nice, better than E11s IMO.

Looks very nice fella..... ;)

i was supposed to buy this gxi of a an irish bloke in london. he was supposed to get back to me but never did. i think he decided to keep it. i recognise the rims and also i remeber him telling me it had sony sound

yup, thats the one!!!!

his brother lives on my road and he saw it n bought it,

i saw it for sale on gumtree n asked to buy it back, he said he is gonna keep it.

it had sony player in it n amp n 6 x 9's. nothin special.

its a !Removed! good car. i had it for a few years.

rear arches was starting to go on it but he had em repaired and repainted it.

004.png

was a wicked car!! i must admit that the build quality was better than my T sport,

what a coincidence. i was supposed to buy this car of an irish bloke in london. i think he decided to keep it in the end. i remember him saying he bought it from manchester and the fact it had a loud sony stereo system. i recognised it from the rims. i did manage to buy a low mileage one in the end from up north. :D . personally i would have kept it, future classic that car is

004.png

what a coincidence. i was supposed to buy this car of an irish bloke in london. i think he decided to keep it in the end. i remember him saying he bought it from manchester and the fact it had a loud sony stereo system. i recognised it from the rims. i did manage to buy a low mileage one in the end from up north. :D . personally i would have kept it, future classic that car is

yh man i seen it on gumtree back in late august/september. i told him how good them cars is cuz i have had a few of them. me and my big mouth. i think he did keep it then. never mind

i told him if he ever decided to part with it to contact me first cos i will have it back, lol

i got it off the parts manager at toyota in stockport,

all genuine parts and every reciept goin, it failed 1 MOT while i had it n that was a tyre.

all i had done to it was a clutch, down pipe and a winder mech, the boot/fuel release broke once but apart from that, it was spot on,

the wheels was off a later corolla, 16" and i had an induction kit fitted, had a 7AFE engine 1800cc.

indicator stalk was on the right hand side of the steering wheel, which i prefer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links