Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help The Dummy

CoCo24

:lol:

£10 entry and then £25 for unlimited runs, so that's £35 in total (i amaze myself with my maths skills sometimes! :lol:)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CoCo24

• ricc

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

£10 entry and then £25 for unlimited runs, so that's £35 in total (i amaze myself with my maths skills sometimes! :lol:)

lol you are good. oh sound kinda good but for the next brain teaser is that at the gate or in advance

10 at the gate and 25 at the sign on office which is next to the strip. you dont have to sign up once your in. your choice. but if you want to run bring your driving licence. if its the new one, youl need the photo bit. older people can rock a straight paper licence ;)

dont get us started on tyre pressure, fuel levels, what to remove from the boot/back seats lol.....and of course....racing music B)

10 at the gate and 25 at the sign on office which is next to the strip. you dont have to sign up once your in. your choice. but if you want to run bring your driving licence. if its the new one, youl need the photo bit. older people can rock a straight paper licence ;)

dont get us started on tyre pressure, fuel levels, what to remove from the boot/back seats lol.....and of course....racing music B)

Now your getting technical

could do with the tips though if i do decided to go for a nice run. lol

meh whilst im typing and before i need a wee............

- tyres; range from 28ish psi right down to 12psi (less on some crazy people) depends on tyre sidewall and width.

- fuel, 1/4 or less. i usually run an 1/8 and end up pretty much running out as i pull into the petrol station at the end of the day.

- spare wheel removal is a must.

- rear seats are 4 clips and 5 bolts. the 3 minutes it takes to remove them makes the marginal weight saving kind of worthwhile. leathers are clearly heavier than cloth.

- crap in the car is just contradictory of a light run, so tool boxes, subs, generic stuff should be left in the garage or in my case... middle of the lounge. lol

do we need to rock through the christmas tree process and optimal launches? or would that be teaching you to suck eggs?

meh whilst im typing and before i need a wee............

- tyres; range from 28ish psi right down to 12psi (less on some crazy people) depends on tyre sidewall and width.

- fuel, 1/4 or less. i usually run an 1/8 and end up pretty much running out as i pull into the petrol station at the end of the day.

- spare wheel removal is a must.

- rear seats are 4 clips and 5 bolts. the 3 minutes it takes to remove them makes the marginal weight saving kind of worthwhile. leathers are clearly heavier than cloth.

- crap in the car is just contradictory of a light run, so tool boxes, subs, generic stuff should be left in the garage or in my case... middle of the lounge. lol

not the sort of thing i would have thought to do but can actually understand why.

nice bit of help there.

so do you guys meet up before hand or just turn up and look for the cars?

sorry for the questions just a nosey git like ive said and dont want to look a plum! lol

do we need to rock through the christmas tree process and optimal launches? or would that be teaching you to suck eggs?

teach me to suck eggs all you like! (small plea!) i need the help, like ive said i know nothing about it all so would really be my first time. so want to get rid of my virginity

gaz, marc, key usually come to mine before hand. be that the morning or night before.

others have met at mine in the past but at the same time many have met us there in the fire up lane.

basically, pay at the gate, go in, theres a car park, and then the 'fire up lane' where cars that run wait in line to go....we just usually go straight into the que to get a place, especially when busy, then anyone thats either there already or on the way will catch us in the que or vice versa.

in case you ask, most runs ive ever done in a day is 13, least is 5. (5 was on japshow test day)

gaz, marc, key usually come to mine before hand. be that the morning or night before.

others have met at mine in the past but at the same time many have met us there in the fire up lane.

basically, pay at the gate, go in, theres a car park, and then the 'fire up lane' where cars that run wait in line to go....we just usually go straight into the que to get a place, especially when busy, then anyone thats either there already or on the way will catch us in the que or vice versa.

in case you ask, most runs ive ever done in a day is 13, least is 5. (5 was on japshow test day)

well have to see how things are goingthen, before then and ill get back to you on that one but its sounding even better as the days go on,

sure you dont have ant stocks there? lol

you what? :huh: lol

edit:- lol you mean any stocks....as in shares in santa pod? lol......nah, i do enter into the CastrolChallenge though. (Santa pods rwyb comp).

having said all that, im sure were all more than willing to go to a different rwyb venue if numbers dictated so......... theres york, shakey and many old air field events.

shakey is pretty good. events dont seem as regular though.

santa pod is roughly a 1% incline so faster times are usually set at shakey as its much flatter.

edit 2 LOL!!! :- when i say faster times...... big bhp cars can see a .1 or .2 reduction in time, id hazard a guess a cts would possibly gain 0.05 to 0.1 of a sec.

you what? :huh: lol

edit:- lol you mean any stocks....as in shares in santa pod? lol......nah, i do enter into the CastrolChallenge though. (Santa pods rwyb comp).

having said all that, im sure were all more than willing to go to a different rwyb venue if numbers dictated so......... theres york, shakey and many old air field events.

shakey is pretty good. events dont seem as regular though.

santa pod is roughly a 1% incline so faster times are usually set at shakey as its much flatter.

edit 2 LOL!!! :- when i say faster times...... big bhp cars can see a .1 or .2 reduction in time, id hazard a guess a cts would possibly gain 0.05 to 0.1 of a sec.

sorry meant to say sure you dont have any shares there!

just checked where burton actually is on a map, am pretty cure gaz wouldnt mind meeting you at j21a M1 for any trips down.

just checked where burton actually is on a map, am pretty cure gaz wouldnt mind meeting you at j21a M1 for any trips down.

that would be alright, gaz from round here then is he or furthur afield

Leeds B)

So no probs meeting you at 21a, although i usually go down the day before so just tell Ricc you're stopping at his too! :lol:

Leeds B)

So no probs meeting you at 21a, although i usually go down the day before so just tell Ricc you're stopping at his too! :lol:

lol sounds good, have to sort something out somewhere and when after if spoke to the boss for a holiday.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links