Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels

rastaman1989

Hey guys i need your help im going to buy some new alloy wheels for my rolla , I wanted to know what sort of style should i go for i was thinking gun metal . The colour of my rolla is carlo blue , I have on the moment 17" fox racing alloys could you guys show me some pictures of urs thanks :D

dont know about gun metal, what year is the car, 3/5 door, any mods already, any pics so we could have a better idea ?

well it all depends on what look you want, have you anything in mind, this is what mines like at the minute but iam also looking to change

post-85811-1265469710_thumb.jpg

cheers lad, 17s on 215/45's, yea its lowered 40mm all round, as i say it depends on what look you want, sporty, clean, race, aggressive, bling, if you know that then people can offer suggestion as to exact alloys better, and are you looking to stay 17 or go up or down

7x17" Lenso Samurai D1R's with 205/40/17 Toyos

03022010209.jpg

7x18" Leauge Alchemists with 215/40/18 Toyos

FILE0070.jpg

7x17" Lenso Samurai D1R's with 205/40/17 Toyos

03022010209.jpg

7x18" Leauge Alchemists with 215/48/18 Toyos

FILE0070.jpg

I have got to say i prefer the 7x18" Leauge Alchemists with 215/48/18 Toyos, they just look the n*ts.

i was thinking of getting 215/45/17 tyres instead of 205/40/17 tyres do you think they will be ok i dont want them to be catching or knocking

215/45 is the recommended size for 17's. You're best getting them. The gap in the arch wont be as big as mine then! and I've been lowered on Eibach springs! haha.

205/40's will knock your speedo out by over 4%! Admitedly it goes under though.. so no worry about speed cameras! hehe.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links