Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2 Minute Software Update!

drhill

I think the 2 min claim is when the Toyota technician finally plugs in the diagnostic tester. Take him an hour to read the instructions! Anyway, 2 min is definitely not enough time to have a cup of tea and a biscuit (literally one biscuit is what you get)! Finally, let this be an end to all the media drivel; if I hear Huw f***** Edwards say 'brake failure' one more time on the 10 o clock news, ill..........!!!

Please pleease don't set me off on the media sh#@e flying around at present!

Biscuit? What biscuit?

I should be so lucky!

No biscuit? You need another dealer then. Mine have the best coffee machine in the world with a selection of free buscuits.

Mmmmm

Looks like we are all off to GC's dealer for a recall party. Drinks and biscuits are on the house :) :)

if it is any nearer then we could all meet at the Sidcup dealer's, they do a nice coffee and biscuit...........

Looks like we are all off to GC's dealer for a recall party. Drinks and biscuits are on the house :) :)

But he is in "very posh" Harrogate.

You can't really expect the same in Milton Keynes where I have to go . . . . . :(

Sagitar. I am sure Steven Eagell will fix you up with a nice machine coffee and biscuit. He does in Aylesbury no matter what you go in for.

Sagitar. I am sure Steven Eagell will fix you up with a nice machine coffee and biscuit. He does in Aylesbury no matter what you go in for.

I have had coffee there, but never biscuits.

Lexus MK has a higher standard of catering . . . . :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links