Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sports Are Tasty

linzwazzy

well i got my corolla t-sport. it is delightful :wub: . such a lovely drive. the VVTL-I is amazing but the car has such power even before it kicks in. only home today from picking her up in wales. she needs a clean up so tomorrow is car care day. :artist:

whats the best tyres to get for them. theres a selection on at the moment :wacko: so hoping end of april i can get a full matching set of 4.

piccies to follow :thumbsup:

205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3's ;) you wont be dissapointed. maybe a little soft to be long wearing but they are one of the best gripping tyres you can get.

Marc is about to order a set of 4 so he can get shot of his Toyos which we both decided are appauling.

Glad you enjoy it!

Welcome to Lift Addicts Anonymous (except we all know who we are, so not really anonymous :wacko: ) :lol:

Most popular choice for tyres are Toyo T1R's :thumbsup:

lol thankyou okay i'll look into both of those, it'll all depend on what i can afford. there one avon, two goodridges (they have got a horrible tread on them) and something else nightmare.

o forgot to say the engine management light came on there. we did do over 300 miles today. my husband checked the code and it was the engine air flow mass metre. my MR2 did this too just wonder has this happened to other people as well. my husband has cleaned it and cleared the code.

bare in mind some budget brands actually offer decent tyres. people always look at me slack jaw when i tell them i have Matador MP45's. They cost about 50p a corner, yet handle like a dream.

still, when theyre dead i will be going for the F1's as i ran them for 5 years on my previous car without change. amazing rubber.

ricc im with you...i thought my old budgets were much better than my toyos. We spend more time in bad weather and these toyos really dont grip.

thanks for the replies, well i'm very fussy and like something with a good looking tread(very wierd i know) i had Bridgestone pretenzas (sp?) on my MR2 and they where delightful. what did toyota test track the corollas in? i'll price the goodyear ones sometime this week and see what the tread looks like in those. goodness i'm such a fuss pot. :lol:

I have a set of Khumo Ecsta, the thread dont look great, but as a tyre i think they are good, i looked at not just dry handling but also road noise and wear and progressive feeling, i wanted a well rounded tyre. (No pun intended) The khumo cam out on top, low road noise, long wearing good dry and wet performance although in greesy condition they can be a bit dodgy, but in full wet they feel solid and cut through the water. They even did ok in the recent snow!

try this site http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/

Joel

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links