Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mmt Proplem In Egypt At Corolla 2008 & 2009

wrefay

Hi Every Body

My Name is Walid Refay and i am from Egypt and i Bought Toyota Corolla 2009 with MMT and this car is assembled in South Africa and Toyota sold 7500 cars over two years 2008 & 2009 in Egypt and we here faced many of MMT problems and N error and i mean it many many times but after many owners here in Egypt met together and decided to complain in consumers protection corp. in Egypt and start meetings with Toyota Egypt and they tried to meet us individually but we refused and after many meetings, Consumers protection Corp forced Toyota Egypt to change the Clutch group and all parts with high quality stuff especially we found out that all the clutch group was made in South Africa and the new clutch will be mad in Japan and they advised that this high quality clutch is 10 times life of the old one and also they will give us more 3 years warrant on new clutch after installed and as a matter of fact that the car price is dramatically going down as Toyota announced in News paper that Toyota Corolla have some problems in MMT and this MMT components was not suitable to Egyptian market and they decided to change 7500 clutch with high quality one, so we decided to go to courts to get compensation for financial loss and if any one interesting to know more about our case, please contact me at wrefay@hotmail.com or on our forum www.nilemotors.com

Thanks and have a nice day.

Walid Refay

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links