Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Annoying Rattle, Passenger Seat.

Brandane

Have a 2006 Corolla Colour Collection. There is an annoying rattle coming from the lower left side of the passenger seat (was hard to trace, as you take a noise finding passenger with you, and the weight on the seat stops the rattle :( ). It is somewhere behind the plastic trim panel, the one behind the seat height adjuster lever. So can anyone tell me how to get the adjuster lever off, so that I can get at the trim panel?? Daylight might reveal more, but tonight in the dark I couldn't figure it out!

I have a noise coming from the passenger side that I only ever notice when im driving alone, presumed the previous owner had the door card off and something was loose, i'l have a browse round the seat area in the morning.

It's one of those things that drives me nuts while im in the car but i've always forgotten about it buy the time i've got out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links