Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Vsc , Tc And Check Eng Light On

rob virgo

Hi all ,

I have got an 04 tsprit d4d and have got the vsc,tc and check eng light on recently.Has anyone seen this issue and if so whats the cause.

Presume its a sensor or the like,tried disconnecting Battery to check if it was spurious but it returned....

thks for looking

rob v

Happened to me several times in an Avensis Tspirit, turned out to be an oxygen sensor and supermarket petrol lit it up every time , took me a few weeks to realise what it was and a few visits to Mr T , had a new one fitted and as soon as I filled up at a supermarket , Bingo ! finally rectified it by removing the cap on the oxy sensor and replacing it ? seems to reset it somehow , worth a try ! ;)

;)

Hi all ,

I have got an 04 tsprit d4d and have got the vsc,tc and check eng light on recently.Has anyone seen this issue and if so whats the cause.

Presume its a sensor or the like,tried disconnecting battery to check if it was spurious but it returned....

thks for looking

rob v

look at the speed sensors on the wheels

Take it to the nearest dealer and get the fault codes read. Otherwise it's like lookin a needle in a hay stack.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links