Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Power Steering Reservoir Location

davegooner7

can any one tell me were is the power steering reservoir on 1.8 2004 avensis i have looked every were in the engine bay and cant find it

dave

Dave

If you are stood at the front of the car look under the plastic cover to your left (Drivers side), behind the washer bottle.To have a proper look at the level I would whip the cover off.

Andy

can any one tell me were is the power steering reservoir on 1.8 2004 avensis i have looked every were in the engine bay and cant find it

dave

There isn't one. It's electric power steering.

dave

yes correct

cheers/Igor

dave

yes correct

cheers/Igor

so is there no fluid to check

dave

yes correct

cheers/Igor

so is there no fluid to check

Don't know about the Avensis electric power steering but usually the pump is electric and there is still a reservoir for hydraulic fluid mounted directly on the steering rack. This is usually down the back of the engine, low down on the bulkhead.

The Avensis may be totally different but if no one tells you otherwise it may be worth a look.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links