Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A New Addition To The Automotive Family!

KPARRIS-JONES

As per title,

dad just bought a red 2005 T-Sport Face-Lift from RichyMK, not too sure how many miles. Very pleased with price. ;)

Tein Basic Coilover kit (lowered by what seems to be 25-30mm?)

Team Heko Wind-Deflectors

17" ROTA Slipstreams

Red Wheel-Nuts

K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

Only plans for it are a bee-sting ariel, black callipers and some TOC/TOC! stickers and TTE Back-Box.

LOVING "Lift" now I see what everyone is on about! Kicks VTEC's limp @rse! :drool: Have to say that tonights horrific weather made things a little more interesting when playing with "Lift" but hey, you need to try it to know the limits.

Handles brilliantly, it's very planted and level around corners, and isn't to harsh when it comes to the ride either. It has been lowered perfectly for us and hasn't scraped anything 'yet'. :D Can't say under-steer is as bad as in other hot hatches, which puts a rather large smile on my face when 8200 gets tickled! :D

Here are a couple of pictures:

EngineBayResprayed047.jpg

EngineBayResprayed046.jpg

You've finally got a car you can come to meets in! :yahoo:

See you at Pod on the 7th March yeah? ;)

:lol:

I have been pestering him to do it. It's his birthday on the 7th, and I'm trying to get him interested enough so that my present to him is entry to the Pod and also to have a crack at racing. ;)

I have been pestering him to do it. It's his birthday on the 7th, and I'm trying to get him interested enough so that my present to him is entry to the Pod and also to have a crack at racing. ;)

I can't think of a better present!! :lol:

Time to find a piece of private land me thinks old boy :D :thumbsup:

Time to find a piece of private land me thinks old boy :D :thumbsup:

hehe I wouldn't trust myself with it just yet! :lol: Maybe one day though, maybe one day. :D

2 corollas now eh

I know! We finally have a car that is pristine and works reliably! :lol:

welcome new lift junkie :yahoo: Bet your old man just bought it to give his ears a rest! Can we have one dad, can we, can we, PLEASE dad :lol:

welcome new lift junkie :yahoo: Bet your old man just bought it to give his ears a rest! Can we have one dad, can we, can we, PLEASE dad :lol:

Yeh I pestered him once I realised that it would be perfect for him. He has learned to trust me! :D :lol:

That mean you're attending Japfest in the 'Rolla? ;)

Yarp, I have Japfest, JAE and a couple of other shows already pre-booked. ;) :D

Not coming with us then? :) hehe

Definitely! I just need to get some TOC and TOC! stickers ordered so we can represent both! :P :D

I've been looking forward to this season so that I can meet up with you guys. :yes:

Have you pre-bought the tickets? As to be on the stand you need to order the tickets through the club!

And shame you're just too late or you could have had my TTE box of me!

Have you pre-bought the tickets? As to be on the stand you need to order the tickets through the club!

And shame you're just too late or you could have had my TTE box of me!

Ah ok I'll get that organised ASAP. Thanks mate.

Yeh it's a shame about the back-box, it's just a reliable daily driver atm, but I have said to him that the only things that we will need to do over time are the back box and a few very subtle visual alterations. ;)

You'll make me all jealous at Japfest and make me want Coilovers. :P

You'll make me all jealous at Japfest and make me want Coilovers. :P

:lol: Thing is, my knowledge rests with GTi's and yours with the CTS. I will still be a noob to you guys! :lol:

I don't know how much they were but I can definitely recommend them, seeing as they keep the car very level, looking awesome and also keeping it bearable on the roads. :yes:

I am so pleased with it and it isn't even my car! :lol:

Apparently, we can still lower it by a little bit more.... :eek::blink:

You wanted coilovers anyway you nubbin. Jen will still say no ;)

May I reccomend in their place some bags of sharp sand available from B&Q for about £1.99 a pop. Will certainly sort the arch gap out for shows ;) lol

I'm fully aware of that, Mr Ricc! :lol:

I may be able to nag my way around eventually. :lol: For now.. Maybe the Spare wheel backin the boot will help sort the gap. ;)

Hmmmmm thats what i forgot to take out the other day. Dag nammit. (seats already out, wrapped and stored away from harm ;) )

Hmmmmm thats what i forgot to take out the other day. Dag nammit. (seats already out, wrapped and stored away from harm ;) )

You don't seem to be taking this RWYB seriously enough.... :P ;)

Its not so much the RWYB as all the work ive been doing on cars the last 2/3 weeks. Another full weekend of mechanical/painting and repair this weekend will see muchos filth/dust and grime everywhere, not what I want all over hte interior of my car at any time of the year.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links