Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

A New Addition To The Automotive Family!

KPARRIS-JONES

Its not so much the RWYB as all the work ive been doing on cars the last 2/3 weeks. Another full weekend of mechanical/painting and repair this weekend will see muchos filth/dust and grime everywhere, not what I want all over hte interior of my car at any time of the year.

Fair enough mate. ;)

Hope your dad enjoys it mate! :(

I ending up getting an Astra 1.7 Diesel! :unsure::unsure:

Oh dear :bag:

:lol: ;)

Hope your dad enjoys it mate! :(

Ouch! eeerm bit of a step down to say the least! :P

We all love it, (me, dad and his GF and my GF!) :lol: Lift is just beastly, pure intensity! :drool:

Thanks mate. ;)

To be fair, the astra diesels rate high. strong engines and fairly tunable. the astra chassis is also a winner when tweaked. good choice on the derv front.

To be fair, the astra diesels rate high. strong engines and fairly tunable. the astra chassis is also a winner when tweaked. good choice on the derv front.

Its just going to be a 'sensible' car for the next 12-18 months, not getting tuned (much ;) ..it needs something being a 5dr!)... Still getting used to changing gears at 4.5k revs!.. Whhhat!.. Ooohh I miss you rolla, What have I done!! hah

Its just going to be a 'sensible' car for the next 12-18 months, not getting tuned (much ;) ..it needs something being a 5dr!)... Still getting used to changing gears at 4.5k revs!.. Whhhat!.. Ooohh I miss you rolla, What have I done!! hah

:lol: Something insane! :P

I feel your pain :lol: ;)

Still.. you're welcome to join us at at Pod Rich ;)

Yeah you could run against another derv... ME :D

You got a nice CTS there KP just gutted I can't see pictures when people upload them cause of the Internet restrictions at work! :angry:

Yeah you could run against another derv... ME :D

You got a nice CTS there KP just gutted I can't see pictures when people upload them cause of the Internet restrictions at work! :angry:

Thanks, argh 'net restrictions suck! I am now blocked from the internet at school, for "looking at inappropriate websites" namely TOC! My dedication knows no limits! :lol: How sad am I, a convicted forum junkie.... :( :lol:

I got it banned at work... :lol:

A true soldier! :lol: Good work (or not :P )

I got it banned at work... :lol:

A true soldier! :lol: Good work (or not :P )

I managed to convince my line manager on the ship that this website was good for communicating with the outside world... so now he uses to speak with family back in the UK...

...So that leaves me to read these forums all day and night when I'm on watch! :rolleyes:

"Miles! How the hell did these Pirates get onboard?"

"I dunno, Isn't this Corolla T Sport lush though?"

"Miles! How the hell did these Pirates get onboard?"

"I dunno, Isn't this Corolla T Sport lush though?"

Hey I do a good job, I really should be getting some commission from Mr T as I have convinced 3 people on board to get Rollas, one of which is hopefully buying mine in April B)

And as for them pirates I'll try convincing them to get a CTS :rolleyes:

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe members should get a TOC reward if they manage to get someone else to buy a Toyota! :D

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe members should get a TOC reward if they manage to get someone else to buy a Toyota! :D

Its nice to see we are on the same track!

URGHHH I hate having to be patient to get a CTS-C!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links