Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Project 'rolla

andycam06

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• andycam06

• KPARRIS-JONES

• ricc

• noedel

in which case i awiat the design response of the issue ;)

and waiting you will be, iam now skint :( , will be a good few months but just gives me time to do it right

Im loving the new look bud, its great :rolleyes: Looks like a brand new car. Im def gona have to see it in the flesh next time im up near Louth! Gotta a few questions so I'll PM ya tomorrow at work! :thumbsup:

in which case i awiat the design response of the issue ;)

and waiting you will be, iam now skint :( , will be a good few months but just gives me time to do it right

Join the club mate.... :crybaby:

absolutely sterling job that my friend, and personally think the rear end looks the dogs danglies!

well done!

Car looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeet alot of effort whent in to it i can tell looks very nice , good too see another irish corolla on here looking sweet :lol:

Like to see in person bud will you be going to the MB tunnel run? as you now have a new exhaust?

Like to see in person bud will you be going to the MB tunnel run? as you now have a new exhaust?

well i dont know where MB is but no i cant see me going anyway,

iam pretty happy with the exhaust, it s/s fom cat back, ovel tips with silencers built in, but theres just a nice wee raspy sound out of it, must get a vid up of it

thanks for all the comments lad, yes as i said there was a lot of sleepless nights thinking and worrying about what to do

iam happy with the end result, well will be when its done :P

MB tunnel run, is in london, i think.

Yes it is... a bit far me thinks....

humm, well 40 miles to get ferry, about €300 for ferry, and another what 200 mile to london, na dont think ill be going to that

Funnily enough i found myself randomly following links on to the Miss Banzai page, and the tunnel run and thought cool. However it is far away, and i can't see myself travelling all the way down. Plus i won't have exhaust by 13th :(

Maximum props to you Andy though for the car, i like it.

VEry good job on the car, never seen that roof spoiler before, quite like it :)

Rear bumper don't do it for me either but each to their own and at least its unique :thumbsup:

not 100% sure lad, think the side windows are 20% and windscreen 5%, i think anyway

got new exhaust last week and took some new pics on sunday, not much pics of the exhaust, its a s/s cat back

P3072647.jpg

P3072651.jpg

P3072659.jpg

P3072654.jpg

was meant to be getting it remapped this weekend but instead going to get the egr cleaned out, dynod and then remapped and dynod again after a bit more work

egr? is yours a diseasel then? Thought it was petrol, not that it makes anu difference mind! Still looks like clean.

good effort, have the fuzz in Ireland starting pulling people over for having HIDs yet?

egr? is yours a diseasel then? Thought it was petrol, not that it makes anu difference mind! Still looks like clean.

oh yea, dirty diesel, iam a vain person and i believe its whats on the outside that counts B)

with my cars anyways :yes:

so what you think of her ?

good effort, have the fuzz in Ireland starting pulling people over for having HIDs yet?

na dont think so lad, iav had no hassle yet anyway and i know a few lads who have theirs a couple of years and no bother

there just after brining out new rules for our NCT (doe) though, same as yous the tints have to let in 'x' amount of light and the rear fog light will be tested if fitted. :huh:

(me only saying on here the other day that my rear lights were grand because the fogs dont be tested :ffs: )

Having finally of come home and had a look through your thread, your car is nicely set up, I like the new exhaust system you got the tail pipes are alot nicer than the other ones.

What future plans you got for it?

Having finally of come home and had a look through your thread, your car is nicely set up, I like the new exhaust system you got the tail pipes are alot nicer than the other ones.

What future plans you got for it?

sell it :P

na, cheers lad, yea i got a stainless from the cat back, yea i think the tips suit and fill the bumper much better thanks.

m, well, hoping for a remap soon enough, not too sure, 1 step at a time, need to get the car cleaned up first, and get this bloddy valve sorted :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links