Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Please

simo1958

Hi all

I am enquiring about the replacement of the rear wiper blade on a 4.3 xt5. Does the whole arm have to be replaced or just the rubber. Can anybody advise on what is required with instructions and approx prices please.

Cheers

Hi all

I am enquiring about the replacement of the rear wiper blade on a 4.3 xt5. Does the whole arm have to be replaced or just the rubber. Can anybody advise on what is required with instructions and approx prices please.

Cheers

See Where To Buy A Replacement Rear Wiper Blade?

You could buy a new arm and blade, but with a wee bit of care, the blade itself should be replaceable.

Edit: to remove the rear arm and blade, just rotate the arm 90 degrees and pull it out from its holder - it's just clipped in.

Edit #2: And if you are just replacing the blades, keep the metal bits which run the length of them.

Hi all

Cheers

You could buy a new arm and blade, but with a wee bit of care, the blade itself should be replaceable.

Edit: to remove the rear arm and blade, just rotate the arm 90 degrees and pull it out from its holder - it's just clipped in.

Edit #2: And if you are just replacing the blades, keep the metal bits which run the length of them.

Hi all

Cheers

Are you trying out all the colour schemes :D

Hi all

Cheers

Blimey its colourful isn't it???

Hi all

Cheers

hi mate

a rear is changed as whole -- the frame is plastic made.

cheers/Igor

How the he** do you reply in this new forum format? It all started yesterday as I was trying to post a reply the phone rang, wrong button pressed and you've seen the (clourful)result!! Sorry folks. New attempt: cheers for info MarsKy.

Oh he** it looks like i've done it again!!! Any courses available for idiots like me?

Edited by simo1958

How the he** do you reply in this new forum format? It all started yesterday as I was trying to post a reply the phone rang, wrong button pressed and you've seen the (clourful)result!! Sorry folks. New attempt: cheers for info MarsKy.

Oh he** it looks like i've done it again!!! Any courses available for idiots like me?

If you want to reply along with the original quote just click the grey box at the bottom of the message like I have done here. Be sure to start writing after the last quote or your reply will appear in the middle of the message.

If you want to reply in seperate box then click the red "reply" box under the message. This method will give you all the editing tools and spell checker etc. If you scroll right to the bottom of the page there is a "quick reply" box which you click into and it will give you some editing tools.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links