Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

sat nav help??

harry

Ok i have a unit which i would like to install. Where can i find a wiring diagram to do the install. I have searched the web without any success. Im not sure what model it is but it is the Toyota one which dealers install as an option in the current models here in Aus. Checked the labels on the unit and just cant find any information in regards to a model no. It does say fujitsu ten on the head unit and denso on the cdrom unit. Can someone help pls.

... after months of searching to install my Blaupunkt Sat Nav system, I recently obtained the full Toyota fitting instructions (for a UK car) for the Toyota system.

I can snail-mail or e-mail (.pdf) the instructions to you (~20 pages).

Send me your email address via a private message and Ill try to help.

Best regards.

Kevin.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I would also like a copy of the yaris uk sat nav installation. I have sent a message to harry and bomberhq above with my email address and asking to forward the .pdf file, but no reply if anyone can help me, please sent me a message and i will give you my email address. Thank in advance

Regards Jeff

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links