Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Prius Software Update

xanderglass

I have recently had the software updated on my Gen 3 Prius.I drive in ECO mode and since the update the acceleration seems to be far less sluggish but my fuel consumption has decreased by about 4%.

Has anyone else noticed any difference to their car since the update or am I being paranoid?

I have recently had the software updated on my Gen 3 Prius.I drive in ECO mode and since the update the acceleration seems to be far less sluggish but my fuel consumption has decreased by about 4%.

Has anyone else noticed any difference to their car since the update or am I being paranoid?

Was the driver's seat position changed? One of my pet peeves is that even though they only has to drive the car from a customer parking slot to the workshop and back, they always seem to fiddle with all the seat adjustments and I can never get it back to where it was set before. :crybaby: I've been surprised that sometimes a relatively small seat adjustment can make a big difference to how I can press the pedals, but maybe that is just me. :goof:

Was the driver's seat position changed? One of my pet peeves is that even though they only has to drive the car from a customer parking slot to the workshop and back, they always seem to fiddle with all the seat adjustments and I can never get it back to where it was set before. :crybaby: I've been surprised that sometimes a relatively small seat adjustment can make a big difference to how I can press the pedals, but maybe that is just me. :goof:

well as a tlt tec for toyota i'm 6.2 so if your the hight of a dwarf then i'm so sorry i need to move the seat its either that or you can as for a tec the same hight as you to go work on your car????simple.

your update can have no affect on your fuel consumption as the update is done through the abs/vsc ecu and in no way goes through the engines ecu.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links