Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheel Sizes

starletsrblack

I would say remove front arch liners and roll rear arches, there is one near notts supposed to be on 20's yet i havn't seen it yet but word is he has used some custom built wide arches will try and get pics when i see it. it was a silver sr.

Simon

surely wheels that big on such a small car will deterirate the handling characteristics? im thinkin it would be slower to pull off (although quicker at top end), probably tram line like mad, scuttle over the slightest of road bumps - your gonna need rock solid suspension to get them to stop coming up in the arches, as a reult, the car would bounce over bumps as supposed to abosrb them to some degree.

16s on Pug106 starts to see these effects without the right setup, so being similar in size, i think 18s is just too much....

16s or 17 on a smart suspension ssetup would look better IMO and retain the handling...

i dont know all this tlk bout 18's an 20's on a starlet?

personally a nice set of 15's decked does it for me, maximum 17's but i suppose everyone is different,

my mate had some 17s on an it made it really slow,an it stopped slower than my granny on a bad day. ;)

Yeah mine is on 17's too at the minute but one i get the advan's refurbished then i'm going on 15's :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ADVANS!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

how much did they set u back?

Yeah mine is on 17's too at the minute but one i get the advan's refurbished then i'm going on 15's :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

ADVANS!!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

how much did they set u back?

hehehe 150 notes might sell them soon might be off to look at some reacing hart rims today :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links