Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brochure For 2008 Irish Avensis

cooldrim

Just sold my '06 Avensis privately and found a mint '08 2.0D4D Luna spec with just 18k miles on it. Just wondering if anybody has the irish brochure for this car on pdf or even an unneeded paper version. Tried googling for this but cant seem to find one anywhere. Thanks.

Why would the Irish one be any different to the UK one??

Same car surely?

Engine wise etc it would be the same but I am looking for it really for the difference between the Irish specs.

As "cooldrim" mentioned, same car, but Irish spec model of which you have a choice of three, Sol, Luna & Strata are crap compared to the options & different model's obtainable in the U.K. Also the price charged in Ireland for the above models is a complete rip-off compared to U.K. car's. Also you don't have the option of the T150/T180 engine's as far as i am aware, not that you would want them with their alleged fuel consumption problem,s. Sorry, i cannot help with the brochure, but that is why "cooldrim" is after the brochure. You could try Uk site called "Honest - John" for trim level's

Regards, Beagh.

Thanks for that Beagh. Tried Honest Johns but couldnt find specs. However, i found the details on parkers.co.uk. The Luna, IMHO, would basically be the same as the TR spec minus the sat nav. Parkers has a good breakdown of the TR spec which is near enough what i'm looking for.

Just got in touch with Toyota Ireland and they emailed me the irish brochure on pdf. I have attached it as a zip file for any interested users.

08_Avensis_Brochure.zip

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links