Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Gt

ae86 fan

;) can aney one tell me where i could get a corolla ae86 as im starting to think theres non left

:drool:

finding an 86 is not easy but after some work and time i rekon you can make it happen,it took me a year!!

check auto trader.co.uk lots i managed to get mine as by luck i checked as the add went up and i called straight away and bought it the next day

check local papers especially if you travel anywhere check them out and put a wanted add up

if you see any one driving one stop them and ask especially if they are old!

some companies are importing them (pricey)

be prepared to pay! its not a cheap car to own and modify! but it is worth every penny!

they are valuable and are holding their value so it is a kind of safe bet to put your initial money into

persevere man! good luck

...be prepared to pay! its not a cheap car to own and modify! but it is worth every penny!...

Never a more true sentence spoken

True,, check out autotrader.ie there must be 10 in every week and buy&sell.net

Most of em "just out of England" lads your lettin em slip

*****S!!!! (with all due respect!) :censor: :ffs:

still where do you guys find them in england i have only ever seen one other in the flesh!

we can smell them.....we live for them thats why, if ya want one bad enough ul find one. we want them bad so its no so hard. there was an 84 one in the back of retro cars few months ago, i rang it the day it was out on the shelves and he said "it was bought by an irish lad bout an hour ago" :yes:

they deserve to be here any way cos were the only ones that can drive em like they should, shoe to the carpet and keep er between the ditches :boxing::thumbsup:

post-30-1078409415.jpg

there was 698 twincams taxed in ireland last year :yes::lol: you'd be lucky to have 10 left over there at this stage :P

there are any amount of coupes over ere.but the thing now is to get clean one. :arrgg-matey:

the worst thing is u will pay through the nose for them but as one member said they are well worth it.

i know of 2 fellas that are still bring them out of england up till last week.last yr 15-20 came in to my town sligo from england and there is about 8 of them registerd one after the other.

thats how i got my one.she came from sussex.

theres still more over there 2b got.

also now u dont need 2advertise a coupe they can be sold by word of mouth no bother especially if its a clean one.

Whereabouts in Sussex? What reg and colour? I bet I knew it!

I thought mine was the only one round here!!

lsd addicted Posted on Mar 5 2004, 11:25 PM: its a white one d996 too

Don't remember that reg off hand...there is a guy in Worthing with a mint white facelift AE86, C or D reg, so it could have been that one. There was also another white one in Petworth, but I think that was a C reg.

Where in Sussex did you get it?

I've only seen one other random one on the roads for about 5 years! That was in a traffic jam on the M1 last year, a mint red over black beauty. I said hello and began worshipping the car and asked if he wanted to sell it but I think he loved it too much to let it go! He probably thought I was a complete nutter since I wasn't even in a Corolla! I know the people with me thought I was mad!

OH they are in england trust me i drive for a livin and spend a lot off time in england only two weeks ago i seen a mint e reg when i was stuck in traffic on the M4 in birmingham i got his attention by blastin the horn and screaming at him to cut a long story short im flyin over next weekend and bringing home a mint burgandy coupe that could fetch eight and a half over here ha ha another one goes to its rightful home :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links