Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Remote Central Locking

WayneJF

Has anyone fitted a remote central locking kit before? I've been looking at some on "rclick.co.uk" which i found from another topic on here, just wondering if these kits are any good and any security problems when its fitted?

Thanks.

I fitted one from maplins on a starlet, it was straightforward. hardest thing is getting the wires from the body to the door.

i have just bought Audi 6 04. only problem is there is no remote central locking. so i bought a kit to fit it myself, since the doors r manual central locking

what i need to know is where is best to wire it under bonnet, or inside? Where do i hook the wires up

my kit has wires for horn and flashers [two purple 10a fuse] as visual "indication". got a few other wires too, four or five wires for central locking

my bro said he fitted his to a relay under bonet [but was a citreon] but i guessed this is best place to start.If you want more detail information so you you should prefer car decorator . They can easily fit central locking kit.

car lease

I fitted one from maplins on a starlet, it was straightforward. hardest thing is getting the wires from the body to the door.

I had a look in maplin to save ordering off the internet, didnt see any in there that they had.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links