Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How To Dump Your Bird....?

Jimlad

gotta say jim, surprised you took that route, have had a few nasty endings but always found it better to face the music, at least then both parties know what has happened and can reflect on things gone by no matter how difficult it is.

Breaking up iwith a long term relationship is never easy and its always the following few months that you realy see what your true feelingsare.... all the ebst to you fella :)

!Removed! hell, reading that i gotta stop drinking before looking on the net !

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimlad

• ZeroBlade

• Funkadelic

• Fidgits

rhaines ! good to see you about !

Erm... crazy sh*t hut the fan.. tears etc, etc.

But she hasn't quite got the message yet and thinks there's still hope. I don't want to be a cu*t, but if she doesn't get the message, then I may have to be.

Anyway... getting some stuff sorted etc... looking for somewhere to live. Until then may not be on here much.

Jim

I'm with Kaz on this one lads..

If you're not man enough to tell her to her face and give her the respect she deserves then she's probably had a lucky break!!

Hope it all works out for you..

can't believe i'm agreein w. the ladies here... u wuss jim :P

heh

i h8 to see people break up, but thats life i guess, hope its works out for the both of u.

-Z

yeah, same here.

Fair enough move your stuff out, but you really should of gone back to tell her to her face..

Hope everything works out ok though..

I say fair play - The man thought hard about it and tried to do things in the most conciencous way that he could. He might have made the wrong decision, but I don't think it's fair to be accusing him of "not being man enough."

Give the guy a break - He was trying do the best possible thing in a very difficult situation.

naah i aint sayin jim isnt man enuff, just how i woulda, maybe, mita done it... <_<

hence the cheeky :P after my comment :D

-Z

not bad now chaps...... situation getting sorted. Just have to sort out what we're gonna do with the house.

Oh... and I'm on the look out for a 2 bedroom batchelor pad !

Pool Table... Arcade Machine and bar.... here we go !!! lol

get it sorted jimbo. i'm coming 2 scotland in a bout a month, mite have to get together.

-Z

just let me know where/when, should be able to meet up. Maybe get Pizzaboy along also.

Just read the saga jimlad, you asked earlier on if anybody had experienced anything similar, yep indeedy, only it was me that got the dumping letter, as my mate had just gone through the same thing he moved into my house and that was the start of a really awful period of parties, drinking, doing what you liked when you liked----it was HELL!! :P .

The downside was even though we weren't married and she never paid diddly for the house, it still cost me ten grand to pay the bitch off (not bitter honest)

thumb_domo.jpg

get it sorted jimbo. i'm coming 2 scotland in a bout a month, mite have to get together.

-Z

erm .. am I the only one that read this meaning something different?

Is ZeroBlade "the other woman" ? :lol:

-Z

:lol::rolleyes:

Now you come to mention it :D

I didn't actually say he wasn't 'man enough'...

BUT he had a bunch of good suggestions on better ways to do it and he chose the worst one possible!

So I suppose I was really saying he chickened out a bit...I just think it's a shame to end something in that way..you must have loved her once so why not end the relationship in a way that might help you stay friends!

If a man did that to me I'd cut his balls off! (Bibbs..take note :P )

Oh, and you can always count on my other half to lower the tone can't you!

-Z

:lol::rolleyes:

Now you come to mention it :D

crap, i slipped up, guess i'd better come clean then... <_<

-Z

haha nice topic m8! Word of warning tho....dont try to be her m8 after!. I just split up with my gf of two years we were living 2gether etc and ive now found you cant have a 'm8 gf'. If you try to be her m8 she will try an call you everytime shes feelin crap and you get dragged right back cos you generally be your partners best m8 when you are together...so this will stay the same if you're broken up.

It happened to me and I had to tell her to stop or youll just get the old guilt trip line 'but you said we were still going be friends' .

You end up effectivley still as her partner just theres no shaggin involved...and who wants that eh? :o

break up and run....then have a lustful shag with one of her m8s...and her m8s m8s(you know..the ones you also fancy muhaha! :lol::lol::lol: ) It rules :thumbsup:

Pool Table... Arcade Machine and bar.... here we go !!!  lol

Now THAT is living.

erm halfway there already, pinball table (adams family ltd edition) 32" in main room, 28" in all others, complete wireless lan inc xbox, kef eggs & sub (main room), eldak rest of house, every toy in the kitchen you could imagine, erm......

2 dalmatians and 7 cats :)

I have a budweiser fridge in my kitchen, just for the beer!

You get more in an ordinary fridge. :P 8_9_6.gif

2004_077.jpg

I like the illumination, must help with finding the important part of the room. :thumbsup:

mmmmmmmmm.........

think im gonna av 2 bring my fridge to JAE with me wudnt want to be drinkin warm beer!

:lol:

so... it's over...

But how the hell do you get it through to the woman ?????

"but we can still try"... NO !!

" we're good together ".... go away !!

" we have something special to save and work on here " .... FFS Already !

" 3 1/2 years... we can;t just through that away " .... omfg !!!

* Jimlad starts to run ... jump in his car and plants his foot *

Seriously tho.... it's like she's got selective hearing !!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links