Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics Of My Gen 3 T-Spirit

Fluffmeister

Don't see many red ones, so here's a few pictures of mine after giving it a quick wash today and wipe down with the microfibres.

I need to get round to cleaning it properly and get a few layers of wax on there

cheers

Fluff'

LOOKS ACE........ SAME COLOUR AS I WENT RED AS WELL COZ THERE AINT MANY ABOUT..... I SO WONT MINE TO HURRY UP AND COME

DOES LOOK REALLY SMART... EVEN MY MATES LIKE LOOK OF IT AND THEY BEEN CALLING ME FOR GETTING A PRIUS...(TAXI DRIVERS FOR U)

It's pretty, but I still prefer "Pearl"

This picture taken a couple of days ago for an avatar. No special preparation.

20100618PriusProfile1000.jpg

Fluff, I like the way you have done the photo's................10 out of 10

Looks very good. Thanks for the pictures.

Don't see many red ones, so here's a few pictures of mine after giving it a quick wash today and wipe down with the microfibres.

I need to get round to cleaning it properly and get a few layers of wax on there

cheers

Fluff'

iam considering buying a prius, and my local toyota dealer has 5 T3 priuses for sale, red, black, blue and silver.

the milage rang from 3100 miles to 13100 all 2009 models and are all immaculate ( as they should be )

they are all priced at £12999 is this a about what these should go for at a main dealer.

the red and black models look very tasty.

advice would be gratefully received.

and the have a white brand new (2010 T spirit) did not even ask price (frightened)

peter

Thanks for the feedback folks :)

@Sagitar, I wanted a white one, but I promised my son he could pick the colour of the next car, he is a Man Utd fan so red it was. There is no special preparation, all I have done is wash it with Meguirs Gold class shampoo and then spay a little last touch quick detailer on whilst it was wet and then dried off with a waffle weave microfibre towel. Waiting to get stuck into it with the polishing machine and get a few layers of wax on there. I did take the wheels off when I bought it and waxed them with poorboys wheel wax, now they don't need any cleaner, most muck won't stick to them :)

It will be properly clean in a few weeks :)

Looking good....I didn't like the red one in the showroom at my local toyota dealer, but must admit it looks nice on those piccies...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links