Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are Muslim Fundamentalists Censoring Sexy Posters In London?

Raistlin

382662684_o.jpg

A series of posters featuring models in bikinis have been defaced or torn down in east London in what appears to be a targeted campaign.

Police have not yet linked it to any religious group, but the use of black paint is reminiscent of attacks on billboards in Peshawar, Pakistan, reported by The First Post.

The East London targets include street-level bikini ads for the popular chain store H&M and the Australian swimwear brand Sea Folly, as well cinema posters for the recently released Bollywood film Kites .

The H&M bus shelter ads are behind perspex cases, which have been daubed with black paint, covering the models' faces and bodies.

At street level, they present an easy target compared to the huge billboards defaced in Pakistan,

where women's faces have been carefully painted out by campaigners who believe women is considered un-Islamic by the Taliban, whose influence is growing.

We live in a Christian society if you don't like our ways tough. Read the Koran respect other peoples beliefs.

All of the religious books I've read all say the same, respect the other persons views and religion.

Is this going to mean one rule for Islam and one for Christians I hope not.

....Is this going to mean one rule for Islam and one for Christians I hope not.

Of course it does.... this stupid pathetic weak spined country always bows to the rants and moans of the minories mad.gif

I am not racist but this is a western liberal thinking Christian based society that respects the thoughts and beliefs of others.... but as was expressed by the Australian PM.... if you don't like it then you are quite free to leave this country and find one more to your liking and similar to your own beliefs yes.gif

Of course it does.... this stupid pathetic weak spined country always bows to the rants and moans of the minories mad.gif

I am not racist but this is a western liberal thinking Christian based society that respects the thoughts and beliefs of others.... but as was expressed by the Australian PM.... if you don't like it then you are quite free to leave this country and find one more to your liking and similar to your own beliefs yes.gif

The last thing we need is mini states that drum to a different beat .

The last thing we need is mini states that drum to a different beat .

you been watching Queen again??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links