Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Camera View

Trafficman

I have a Prius III Tspirit.

In this last week I have noticed atht the rear view camera include a beatiful view of the top of back bumper.

I had never noticed this before.

Am I being neurotic? :unsure:

The camera housing seems secure, lens etc.

Also using the red line to determine when I am abu to crush the vehicle behind I seem to get far too close.

I was wondering whether the recent heat had sistored somethng. Can another Tspirit owner please confirm?

Many thanks

Paul

Hi the red line on my T spirit will leave me with 15 inches to the car behind and you do see the top of the rear bumper

hope this helps.

That bit of bumper helps putting it into perspective against a fixed reference points....It helps...

Check out page 222 of the sat-nav manual, (I knew I'd read it somewhere! took a little while to find!) :nerd: You SHOULD be able to see the bumper when you put the car into reverse.... There are two short guide lines on the screen which are supposed to line up with the edge of the bumper to prove that the camera has not been knocked out of orientation!

Yes I can see that now, just getting paranoid in my old age.

It's one of those things, if you only just noticed something then one can convince oneself that it was never like that!!! :wacko:

See attached image!

Many thanks

Trafficman

post-24716-127832129231_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links