Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parasailing Donkey Stunt Sparks Police Inquiry

Raistlin

_48419005_009833651-1.jpg

Police in southern Russia are investigating allegations of animal cruelty after a donkey was made to parasail as part of an advertising stunt, Russian media report.

The donkey was sent up into the sky last week by entrepreneurs hoping to attract people to their private beach.

Witnesses near the beach on the Sea of Azov in the Krasnodar region said the animal had been screaming in fear.

It landed in the water and was pulled onto the shore, said police.

"The donkey screamed and children cried," regional police spokeswoman Larisa Tuchkova told AFP news agency.

"No-one had the brains to call police."

Instead, bystanders took photos and phoned newspapers, she said.

"It was put up so high into the sky that the children on the beach cried and asked their parents: 'Why did they tie a doggy to a parachute?'" Taman newspaper reported last week.

"The donkey landed in an atrocious manner: it was dragged several metres along the water, after which the animal was pulled out half-alive onto the shore," the paper reported.

Police began to investigate after the incident, which occurred at the coastal village of Golubitskaya, was aired on national news on Tuesday.

The businessmen responsible may face criminal charges for animal cruelty, according to news agency RIA-Novosti

That is disgraceful :ffs: I am an animal lover & detest this sort of cruelty. :censor:

We are supposed to be superior beings & should treat all animals with kindness & respect :thumbsup:

Why would anyone go to a Beach because some Jackass did something like that ? :wacko:

I hope it was well hung before they served it :shutit:

You are supposed to hang Pheasants until their tail featers drop off, What would/could they use as guidance with a Donkey ?

Wait till it's Ass drops off? :disgust:

By the look of that harness it will be served with crushed nuts... yes.gifbiggrin.gif

By the look of that harness it will be served with crushed nuts... yes.gifbiggrin.gif

It couldn't possibly Pea after that, so probably BrASSil nuts :rolleyes: Very hard to cashew :unsure:

I will ask Hazel to braise it,

It was a cross bred animal as it had a Horse chest & Wal nuts and a handle bar pistachio but don't Pine that's what he died for...

I will ask Hazel to braise it,

It was a cross bred animal as it had a Horse chest & Wal nuts and a handle bar pistachio but don't Pine that's what he died for...

I should cocoa........Feeble :( but not much left after the above masterpiece :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links