Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Taser Accidentally Discharged Into Somerset Man's Groin

Raistlin

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Fret ye not :lol: "We shall overcome" & it will be resurrected :thumbsup:

Old Lazarus had nothing on us :yahoo:

I want to comment on Mr Cox but feel I might get a ban if discussed :lol:

He drove a beemer, was "Landscaping" for a "Friend" and "Looks" like he would fit into a certain catagory of civilian who are renowned for no insurance :g:

Reminds me of the Traffic Cops programme a few nights ago where some RRR'sy bloke was also pulled for no insurance. He was right in the cops face and goaded him, turns out the simpleton had typed the wrong registration number into the insurance company website so had in theory insured the wrong car. If I was that cop I think I might have Tasered him too just for being a t :censor: t

Kingo :thumbsup:

I want to comment on Mr Cox but feel I might get a ban if discussed :lol:

He drove a beemer, was "Landscaping" for a "Friend" and "Looks" like he would fit into a certain catagory of civilian who are renowned for no insurance :g:

Reminds me of the Traffic Cops programme a few nights ago where some RRR'sy bloke was also pulled for no insurance. He was right in the cops face and goaded him, turns out the simpleton had typed the wrong registration number into the insurance company website so had in theory insured the wrong car. If I was that cop I think I might have Tasered him too just for being a t :censor: t

Kingo :thumbsup:

Did they warn him to cum clean or they'd have him by the short and curlys? :eek:

Did they warn him to !Removed! clean or they'd have him by the short and curlys? :eek:

:lol: :lol: Not that I remember but as the scroat was trying to argue Police harrassment the officer did remind him it was all his own fault for typing in the wrong registration number, the guy had one of those accents that grate on you, personally, I would have shown him punch up the froat!

That Chester/Wrexham/Queensferry type accent......... Lethal yahoo.gif

That Chester/Wrexham/Queensferry type accent......... Lethal yahoo.gif

There goes your chance for preferential treatment from Kingo :thumbsup: No discounts, no special attention & PMs will be ignored :lol:

Open mouth, insert both feet :rolleyes: At your age :D you'll never learn now :( :crutchy:

Me? I'm adaptable :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links