Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoof 'newport State Of Mind' Video Becomes Web Hit

Raistlin

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xMdgKDoYt_g

A Welsh parody of the hit song Empire State of Mind has become an overnight sensation on the internet.

The original song by rapper Jay-Z extols the virtues of living in New York.

But the spoof version features actors singing about their love of Newport in South Wales.

Hundreds of thousands of people have watched it online and it has even been played on Radio One

Very good :thumbsup: but it only adds weight to my statement that the inhabitants of the larger Island { bigger isn't necessarily better} can't speak their own language intelligibly :o Good job there were sub titles :lol:

One example I could make out :unsure: "either" pronounced eeether instead of ither :eek:

Don't sweat it :lol: We really love you , warts & all, & make allowances for your failings. :D

Err,that was Wales, which is only there because we can't be bothered to have it towed away biggrin.gif

I was waiting to see if you would cop on to that minor flaw in my argument :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Have to give whippersnappers room to discover themselves & gain confidence, thereby boosting their egos...

Would let you down or away with anything...

It just enforces the premise that we are the superior race thumbsup.gif

Would let you down or away with anything...

It just enforces the premise that we are the superior race thumbsup.gif

:oops: Don't even GO there :nono: That was a major topic of contention in W.W.2 :disgust:

But now we are Gods chosen tribe, so all's well, that ends well... thumbsup.gif

But now we are Gods chosen tribe, so all's well, that ends well... thumbsup.gif

That started me off on a philosophical, or daft, train of thought which has been rattling about in my head for years :g:

Taking Thor & Valhalla as an example. Did the power of belief by Millions of Danes & Norse bring him into existence in another plane or whatever, & the dead who believed in them , go there because of their belief & that of millions at the time,concentrated on it? Does this apply to all Gods & heavens ? When the belief dies & the believers are gone, would the God & his Heaven disappear too, or remain ,locked in stasis, for eternity, maintained by the will & belief of the souls inhabiting it?

Do we literally create our God & Heaven, or did he create us?

Ok! I'm in a funny/peculiar mood this morning :yes: But replies on a Postage stamp. please :lol2:

That's deep... What are you smoking ?

Nothing, at the moment, coz I've run out :( That always upsets my brain :rolleyes:

Give up, go for clean living.

Try only having a smoke after sex (with a person - just to qualify) you will stop in no time...

Brilliant. :lol:

Who is ? :rolleyes: Raist or me? :unsure: And you'd better give the right answer if you want to be allowed back in to the Country <_< , though why anyone would want to re-enter such a place, beats me :blink: :shutit:

It was aimed at me I believe...

Kudos from Kynan? :eek: Hmmmmmmmm :rolleyes::unsure:

I'm not sure that you should include that in your CV! :lol2:

It was aimed at me I believe...

Kudos from Kynan? eek.gif Hmmmmmmmm rolleyes.gifunsure.gif

I'm not sure that you should include that in your CV! lol.gif

At least the spelling was correct, the holiday must be doing him good thumbsup.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links