Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Drunk Serial Flasher Caught Again

Raistlin

Flasher.gif

A serial flasher was caught with no trousers on less than a week after being sentenced for repeated indecent exposure, a court has heard.

Gary Boyle, 43, was wearing just a T-shirt when spotted by a woman on the Castle Road, from Balbriggan in County Dublin, on Tuesday.

Sentence was deferred for three months after he pleaded guilty to a charge of indecent exposure.

The offence occurred six days after he received 12 months probation for three similar counts earlier this year.

Boyle, of Wayland Street, from Balbriggan in County Dublin, was said to be drunk and unaware of what he was doing.

He claimed to have been drinking heavily and on medication when he was arrested for the new offence.

The court was told he said to police: "I didn't intend to cause offence, I'm sorry."

A defence lawyer said it "was disappointing" for his client to be back in the dock again so soon.

The barrister said Boyle had been called names in the street and subjected to abusive graffiti since being sentenced last week.

"The one common denominator in what is extremely bizarre behaviour is the abuse and consumption of alcohol," he said.

It was suggested that Boyle could go to live in an approved hostel where drinking is banned.

District Judge Fiona Bagnall agreed to defer sentencing for the new offence for three months, on the basis that he would live under supervised conditions.

Mrs Bagnall added: "We can't allow this behaviour to continue."

Nice try, Raist :thumbsup:

BUT, No such Street & NO such road in our town :lol:

And he wouldn't have made a statement to the Police... He'd have made it to Gardai'

+ District Judge Fiona Bagnall does exist, but wouldn't be eligible to sit in Judgement in our part of Ireland :yes: We'd keep her in the Kitchen , as is right & proper :lol:

"Mrs Bagnall’s initial judicial appointment came in 2003, and in 2006 she was appointed to the position of Presiding District Judge. As such, for the past three and a half years, one of her primary duties ‘has been the judicial administration of the Magistrates’ tier of Courts across Northern Ireland’ and reporting on this to the Lord Chief Justice."

Case proven. Poster is banned for 40 days & 40 Nights :banned:

Are you sure ? It came from the Irish Times...

Are you sure it came from the Irish Times...

"Am I sure it came from the Irish Times?" :rolleyes: Do you mean "Are you sure ? It came from the Irish Times!" :lol:

Prime example of the English being unable to speak or write the nearly World wide language they inflicted upon us, with all it's nuances :yahoo:

It may have, with adjustments from you :bash:

The give aways were that you aren't familiar with my town & Irish terminology & Political divisions :bookworm: :lol:

Like I care... Lower races, always complaining, whine, whinge shutup.gif

Like I care... Lower races, always complaining, whine, whinge shutup.gif

Taking refuge in abuse, when there is no excuse? :rolleyes:........ +4 to me :toast:

There's always an excuse for abuse or he wouldn't have been arrested thumbsup.gif

There's always an excuse for abuse or he wouldn't have been arrested thumbsup.gif

& you have a vast selection at the ready, just in case! :angel_not::spiteful:

I will have you know that I am fine upstanding and decent as befits a person of my quality thumbsup.gif

I will have you know that I am fine upstanding and decent as befits a person of my quality thumbsup.gif

That is an ambiguous statement if ever I heard one! :wacko:

Can you provide 10 references about the quality of your person? :rolleyes: If not, the "befitting" comes very low on the scale of things :lol:

References on a postage stamp, please! :spiteful:

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you as secrets of the tribe are not for others...

I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you as secrets of the tribe are not for others...

No references, then? :rolleyes:

Kill me ? Can't kill a bad thing! :thumbsup::lol:

If it means you will suffer more by staying alive then consider me one of your protectors censored.gif

If it means you will suffer more by staying alive then consider me one of your protectors censored.gif

Always there with a helping hand !............................ :oops::nono:

More of a pointed wooden stick cool.gif

& here was I thinking you only poked girls....................& sheep :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links