Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lindop Toyota Sell Fleet Of Auris Hsd

Parts-King

Lindop Toyota have completed a fleet order with North Wales cash and carry company S Webb & Son

The company who have leased many Toyota models in the past, had a very specific criteria for their new fleet and had not considered Auris Hybrid until Lindop's were able to demonstrate the benefits to their company

Fleet Manager Danny Salisbury from Lindop Toyota co-ordinated the delivery of 13 Auris HSD and 9 Avensis, making 22 vehicles in total

411113339_o.jpg

Kingo :thumbsup:

That photo line-up reminds me how of little choice there is of colour in the Toyota paint range, it is really depressing - I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a correlation between the drab paint available and the suicide rate. ;)

I think it's great that such a large number have been sold and will show the merits of a hybrid to more and more people - who might go buy one themselves.

Remember the Auris is built in the UK using parts built in the UK. Each one you see on the roads is supporting our industry and keeping a family in work. Shame it's not a British owned company but we were never very good a running good car companies :(

I do hear what you're saying about the colours though.

Yes I hear the colours argument but in hard times, the number of model varients, colours, specs, trim levels etc etc have all been reduced so that we have "Just in time" stock control, without having fields of unsold cars sitting around until somebody chooses a less popular colour with beige trim!. It's just a sign of the times I'm afraid and not just confined to Toyota

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links