Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Prado Tx 2003 Owner's Manual + Satnav

Wim Eising

Hi,

I just bought a Prado TX 2003 (4WD, automatic transmission, 2.7L) imported from Japan.

Q1: It comes with a owner's manual in Japanese. I don't read Japanese. Does anyone have a owner's manual for this vehicle??

Q2: the built-in user/audio/tv system is in Japanese. Can I somewhere set the language to English?

Q3: it comes with a AISIN AW CO SatNav system built in, but (again) with a data CD-ROM for Japan. On its website AISIN states it doesn't deal with end users directly, only with dealers, but Toyota Kenya says they don't know of any other country than Japan for this system... Does anyone in this forum know of AISIN databases/CD-ROMs for other country, and of course specifically Kenya/East Africa? Or should I ignore this built-in satnav system and buy Garmin....?

Regards

Wim Eising

Nairobi

Kenya

• 10 months later...

Hi,

I just bought a Prado TX 2003 (4WD, automatic transmission, 2.7L) imported from Japan.

Q1: It comes with a owner's manual in Japanese. I don't read Japanese. Does anyone have a owner's manual for this vehicle??

Q2: the built-in user/audio/tv system is in Japanese. Can I somewhere set the language to English?

Q3: it comes with a AISIN AW CO SatNav system built in, but (again) with a data CD-ROM for Japan. On its website AISIN states it doesn't deal with end users directly, only with dealers, but Toyota Kenya says they don't know of any other country than Japan for this system... Does anyone in this forum know of AISIN databases/CD-ROMs for other country, and of course specifically Kenya/East Africa? Or should I ignore this built-in satnav system and buy Garmin....?

Regards

Wim Eising

Nairobi

Kenya

Did you find the manual? I also am in same situations as you in Tanznaia. If you have got it, please share it with me.

Afzal

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links