Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whoops

Raistlin

Anyways Van Der Sar was by far the busier of the two keepers last wednesday , lets hope its the same tonight i'll have everything crossed for a positive outcome prayer1141.jpg

Van Der Sar keeps Utd in front

0102689563892001.jpg

Whilst the penalty cheat clears one off the line from lampard who should have scored none the less :censor:

0102689563891001.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• balli hi

• Raistlin

• bothwell_buyer

• Parts-King

Will Man Utd open yet another can of Whoop ass ?

I don't know why Fulham fans are complaining.

I'm sure their statue was cheaper than the £50m Chelsea paid for theirs.

Buy Buy Carlo :yahoo: Time to get yer coat, don't look back, Cheerio :censor:

Buy Buy Carlo :yahoo: Time to get year coat, don't look back, Cheerio :censor:

The definition of irony, Chelsea womens team win against Arsenal tonight....

Fernando Torres goes to the library and asks for a book on the net.

Librarian says, "It's 12 yards in front of you."

90 minutes later Torres comes back and says, "I can't find it."

Oh dear, not a good day to be a Man Utd fan LaughingSmile.gif but definately a good day to be a Man City fan :yahoo: i seem to recall that i tipped Utd to win this encounter and they lost.....shame laughingsmiley.gifso in the light of that i tip Utd to do the champions league and premier league double :lol: :lol2: all in all a good day yesterday :D Utd losing , Chelsea winning.....hey ho laughing5.gif

The better team on the day one... I'm not bitter :crybaby:

Your more upset than you reallise :lol: cos your spelling has suffered :yahoo::lol: "The better team on the day one" shouldn't it read WON :lol:

Your more upset than you reallise :lol: cos your spelling has suffered :yahoo::lol: "The better team on the day one" shouldn't it read WON :lol:

Do I have to explain irony to you... :yes: :D

Try Baloney :lol:

You for coffee :yahoo:

You for coffee :yahoo:

Are you asking me out :lol: :lol2: :Jumpy: only I'm already spoken for sweetheart donkeykiss1.gif

I had an unbelievably strange dream last night.

I was at Stamford bridge watching a Chelsea match when Cheryl Cole came up and sat on my knee.

Then over the loud speaker a voice said, "The supporter in seat WL7A row 4 seat 194 has won £1,000,000.

I thought, stone me can this get any stranger..?

Then Torres scored.

The definition of irony "you just draw on experience" :lol: Newcastle 0-0 Man Utd :yahoo:

So if Utd lose at the Al Qaeda Stadium , then lose at home to the Chels , squeaky bum time :yes: might be a 3 horse race for the title , chelsea and the arze have to win their remaining games though :yes: on the other hand if utd win both those games , its all over for another season :crybaby:.. but we live in hope, its not over till the fat bird sings :D

Your bum squeaking yet Raist ? ..... let me clarify that :lol: , listen , i know your tight :yes::lol: but thats not what i meant of course , arzenal away , chelsea at the theatre of screams , Utd lose both and :Jumpy: ...Squeaky bum time :yahoo: on the other hand Utd win just one or both of those games and i'll be the first to congratulate Utd on their title success...Honest :help2: :bag: :D

Edit

:oops: Almost forgot , we have the small matter of Rottenham at home next Saturday , won't be easy of course , but should we win , it'll give us added incentive to win at Old Trafford and who knows maybe Torres might get the winner.....Then again :lol:

I was going to ask what was wrong with Torres....

• 2 weeks later...

Dare i start to dream :unsure: not too long ago we were 15 points behind UTD but now just three, its a tall order to go to the theatre of screams and win but should we manage it next week we will go top, then its Newcastle at home and Everton away , if Chelsea are to retain the title i'm afraid we will have to win all three games , a tall order but you never know , we have three cup finals coming up and Ancelotti has to get his team selection and tactics right for every game, something he has failed to do when it mattered most this season :angry: .

Dare i start to dream :unsure: not too long ago we were 15 points behind UTD but now just three, its a tall order to go to the theater of screams and win but should we manage it next week we will go top, then its Newcastle at home and Everton away , if Chelsea are to retain the title i'm afraid we will have to win all three games , a tall order but you never know , we have three cup finals coming up and Ancelotti has to get his team selection and tactics right for every game, something he has failed to do when it mattered most this season :angry: .

Again with the negative vibes.... Suits me :thumbsup:

Dare i start to dream :unsure: not too long ago we were 15 points behind UTD but now just three, its a tall order to go to the theater of screams and win but should we manage it next week we will go top, then its Newcastle at home and Everton away , if Chelsea are to retain the title i'm afraid we will have to win all three games , a tall order but you never know , we have three cup finals coming up and Ancelotti has to get his team selection and tactics right for every game, something he has failed to do when it mattered most this season :angry: .

Again with the negative vibes.... Suits me :thumbsup:

Suits me too , every time i get a bit confident and stick my head above the parapet Chelsea let me down :crybaby:

And we are back... :thumbsup:

7715235C50B4DB68467315BA163920.jpg

37 seconds....

After losing all hope of any silverware at Stamford bridge this season, Chelseas main priority has turned to trying to find the receipt for Torres

They always do it the hard way, but they do it ...

Well done chaps :toast:

C6D948CAE467DEE9B39315AF788.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links