Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Car

MG Nut

Hi Guys

Hoping to pick the Prius up in a couple of days, popped up to the garage this morning, to see what was what, the sales guy I am dealing with was with a new customer so only got a quick word with him, he told me my car is ready for collection, what about the Sat Nav discs I asked him, yes they are there he told me.

Did not get to check but will when I go to collect it.

One of the reasons for this email was to say 2-3 months ago I bought some PTFE car polish, it looked quite good after I had polished my dark blue Jaguar, I have not touched it since, due to the snow and bad weather, and me not being up to scratch,even though I am selling it, I could not take it to the garage as it was, it was filthy, so yesterday, even though it was pretty cold, I gave the car a good hand wash, bucket and sponge with warm water,I got really cold, so hosed it down after, to get rid of the soap, and left it at that,so it dried off its self, this morning I expected it to be covered in water marks and runs, none of it, it looked like I had dried it off,so if you are after some polish try it you will be suprised,

It cost me something like £10 for a small bottle off eBay, but enough to do the Jaguar maybe 3 or for times, the ad says one polish will last one year, I must say I am more than pleased with it, I have tried loads of differant ones, but this one will take some beating.The ad also said nothing will stick to it.

MGnut Colin

I'm Still confused over the satnav question so I'll be interested to see how many disks you get.

My 57 plate has has no additional disks but I can select large areas of Europe inc places like Sweden, Croatia etc and by typing in their capitol city or whatever and it appears on the map . There appears to be either 3 disks in a multi changer under the seat or the single disk has 3 levels because the display shows 1,2,&3 according to which country you select.

I'm Still confused over the satnav question so I'll be interested to see how many disks you get.

My 57 plate has has no additional disks but I can select large areas of Europe inc places like Sweden, Croatia etc and by typing in their capitol city or whatever and it appears on the map . There appears to be either 3 disks in a multi changer under the seat or the single disk has 3 levels because the display shows 1,2,&3 according to which country you select.

Hi

Sure I will get back to you once I get the car, I think mine is from Sept 07, dont know if and when it changed, as some on here told me they have the multi discs,

MGnut Colin

Either way, there's no multi changer. Those with three disks will have one in the drive, and the others in a wallet stored somewhere as have I.

Otherwise it's a single dual layer disk with all the info on.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links