Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Goooooo!

AygoIronman

Well, I was going home after work, and I seen her! It was a brand NEW Aygo Go in white sitting in traffic. It was dark, but the brilliant white colour just made her stand out from the crowd!

Well done Toyota on the new Aygo Go. I m well impressed :thumbsup:

Get mine on 3 hours

Pics as and when please Ben.... :thumbsup:

Well, I was going home after work, and I seen her! It was a brand NEW Aygo Go in white sitting in traffic. It was dark, but the brilliant white colour just made her stand out from the crowd!

it may have stood out then,but what if the snow cames back,you will not find it in the car park.

it may have stood out then,but what if the snow cames back,you will not find it in the car park.

Lol, trust Ace to come up with that one!! No more snow thankyou very much, my Prius got dirty enough in the last lot :crybaby:

Hi ALL!!

Im going to be a new Aygo GO! owner in march when the 11 reg comes out..

Cant wait .. Ive gone for the Chilli Red !

Anyone got one on here yet ?

Hi ALL!!

Im going to be a new Aygo GO! owner in march when the 11 reg comes out..

Cant wait .. Ive gone for the Chilli Red !

Anyone got one on here yet ?

Good for you!! - there are a few on here... :thumbsup:

White doesn't stay white for long. Silver and Black hide the dirt much better. These white cars is what we had in the 80's and the fad soon died.....

White doesn't stay white for long. Silver and Black hide the dirt much better. These white cars is what we had in the 80's and the fad soon died.....

I had a black renault twingo gt in 2008. 4 months out of the showroom and it looked like it had been through a war zone. Scratch central. Not saying all black cars are like this but its defiantly put me off them.

Is there anything on the toyota dials in the aygo go that would indicate what MPG you are getting ?

Lol not a thing mate, all you get is a speedo, fuel guage and sometimes an afterfit rev counter...

I had a black renault twingo gt in 2008. 4 months out of the showroom and it looked like it had been through a war zone. Scratch central. Not saying all black cars are like this but its defiantly put me off them.

My last Avensis was Black, and agreed -scratch central.... The slightest mark showed on it and bearing in mind we were doing a weekly trip on the isle of wight ferry all it took was some fat old biddy with a suitcase for a handbag and .... You guessed it,another scratch....

Mind you from a distance of about 3 feet it looked gorgeous when it was cleaned"

Is there anything on the toyota dials in the aygo go that would indicate what MPG you are getting ?

You could track it using fuelly (I noticed other users here using it, and started myself). Every time I fill up I write the mileage on the receipt and then add all the information to fuelly. I didn't do too well on my first ever tank, but getting better every time.

Black absolutely does not hide the dirt. My Aygo is a Black, so naturally, it's black. Well, at the moment it more accurately resembles a sort of brown colour with all the muck. When it's clean it looks brilliant, but hideous when it's dirty. I'd say silver is the best colour in terms of dirt etc.

My last Avensis was Black, and agreed -scratch central.... The slightest mark showed on it and bearing in mind we were doing a weekly trip on the isle of wight ferry all it took was some fat old biddy with a suitcase for a handbag and .... You guessed it,another scratch....

Mind you from a distance of about 3 feet it looked gorgeous when it was cleaned"

My last car was black never again :censor: to keep clean and like you said

scratch central

Black absolutely does not hide the dirt. My Aygo is a Black, so naturally, it's black. Well, at the moment it more accurately resembles a sort of brown colour with all the muck. When it's clean it looks brilliant, but hideous when it's dirty. I'd say silver is the best colour in terms of dirt etc.

silver is the best colour for hiding the dirt :Pand Thats why you see a lot of silver cars

on the road :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

My first post here,

I picked up my new Aygo Go! on Jan 23rd and love it, more than any car I've owned.

Went for white and added the rev counter (I have a horrible habit of sitting in 4th gear on m-ways so thought that might catch my attention!)

Only negatives so far :-

White looks awesome when clean, rubbish when not

Should have added the glove compartment door, the boot is the only 'out of sight' storage

The bluetooth phone thing is compatible with iphone4 for 'phone' but not for reading text messages

If anyones got any questions or is thinking of buying one feel free to give me a shout

GW

you can buy the glove compartment door off eBay for £25, im going to grab one next week as i know what you mean, especially as the ipod connector is there. I deliberately use my 6 year old ipod with it. The bluetooth issue is down to Apple. My Android HTC Desire is exactly the same. It was annoying at first but then i thought if its that important they'll call me. Phone now stays in my bag.

Hi Guys,

My first post here,

I picked up my new Aygo Go! on Jan 23rd and love it, more than any car I've owned.

Went for white and added the rev counter (I have a horrible habit of sitting in 4th gear on m-ways so thought that might catch my attention!)

Only negatives so far :-

White looks awesome when clean, rubbish when not

Should have added the glove compartment door, the boot is the only 'out of sight' storage

The Bluetooth phone thing is compatible with iphone4 for 'phone' but not for reading text messages

If anyones got any questions or is thinking of buying one feel free to give me a shout

GW

welcome to TOC gw... Glove box door is available and a 2 screw fix, as Ben says it's around 25 quid.

As for bluetooth, you shouldn't be reading texts when driving anyway which is why bluetooth doesn't do texts!! :thumbsup:

Agree about white, looks awful when it's dirty, but when it's clean..... Yummy :yahoo:

Enjoy the car, and keep safe!!

Will definitely have a look out for the glove compartment door, will the plastic colour match exactly though ?

Yes, ours did!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links