Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Audi Drivers Are As Bad As Bmw

Nicola

After driving up from Essex this morning having a 5 min challenge/encouragement of road rage.

I have decided that Audi drivers are as bad as BMW drivers for thinking they own the road.

I hope this trend isn't spreading though the german cars.

Anyone agree?

:angry: (btw, I got to show him at the end that I had more power)

I sort of agree as I have seen some pretty poor driving by Audi owners recently, but at the same time I don't really believe that a certain type of car will affect how people drive.

Apart from the Rav4. Now there is a vehicle that is nearly always driven by an ****. :ph34r:

LOL..... Go girl

I think anyone with a flash car lets it go to there head sometime or other, But BMW drivers are unquestionably the worst

:censor:

Imho, Audi drivers are much worse than BMW drivers.

Iregularly drive up and down a 120 mile stretch of the A9 in Scotland between Perth and Inverness. The road changes between single and dual carriageway and there are lots of fast, blind bends. Almost every time I drive it I see at least one Audi driver (a different one each time, btw) do a stupid and dangerous overtaking manoeuver and have to try and squeeze his car back in to the queue of traffic. :ffs:

Audi Allroads are the worst....

I feel better now I've vented that!

Cheers,

A

Sounds about right! Audi's, BMW's, Peugot 406's, VW Passat's, Vauxhall Vectra's, even the occasional Merc! do I need to go on? what do they have in common?

Rep Mobiles and Company Cars! I guess it's the sort of person who is attracted to a job by the fact they offer a company car.

I remember when everyone used to despise Taxi drivers, but in recent years it seems to be the Company car brigade that have taken over as road tw*ts!

Fizz it was an A4 with a private plate. I am hoping it wasn't you.

Fizz is excluded from the anger :)

I am currently driving a 1999 A4.... :unsure:

Did you get a certificate of ownership for the fast lane of the motorway with the car? :lol:

I guess there will always be exceptions! :thumbsup:

I find that any company car drivers in a A3/A4 1.8t seems to think they are in a race car :lol::lol:

If we are talking the RS audi's If I had one I would drive it like a :censor: :lol::lol::lol: come on you know you would :lol:

I sort of agree as I have seen some pretty poor driving by Audi owners recently, but at the same time I don't really believe that a certain type of car will affect how people drive.

Apart from the Rav4. Now there is a vehicle that is nearly always driven by an ****. :ph34r:

:eek: Erm... I think an apology is in order

well im a taxi driver and my cab is an avensis 2L SR 147bhp

and must admit i sometimes let the power go to my head,

(only in moderation you understand) :afro:

Fizz it was an A4 with a private plate. I am hoping it wasn't you.

Fizz is excluded from the anger :)

lol... nahh.. but i do like to hog the fast lane... :rolleyes: :P :lol:

Apart from the Rav4. Now there is a vehicle that is nearly always driven by an ****.

Hang on a mo - I've only just noticed this :o ... My parents have two!

:)

I am currently driving a 1999 A4.... :unsure:

Did you get a certificate of ownership for the fast lane of the motorway with the car? :lol:

I guess there will always be exceptions! :thumbsup:

ohh.. just to let you know that its my mums car!..

Ive just got it while she is abroad for a month.. give me time to find a MR2 Tubby...

and then trust me.. the fast lane is gonna be mine.. lol :D :thumbsup:

Apart from the Rav4. Now there is a vehicle that is nearly always driven by an ****.

Hang on a mo - I've only just noticed this :o ... My parents have two!

:)

:D :D :D

QUOTE (alanbradley @ Mar 10 2004, 01:48 PM)

Hang on a mo - I've only just noticed this  ... My parents have two!

I meant Rav4 s .... :D

As a former BMW driver, currently driving an A4, and who has just ordered an Avensis Tspirit I am not sure how to take that. Maybe in a few months time it will be Toyota drivers as bad as BMW drivers. :arrgg-matey:

I didn't have a problem with hogging the outside lane until the end, before that he didn't want me to overtake him.

I have chilled about it now.

Its good to share car moans

the whole bmw/audi/ german car stereotype is a completely ridiculous theory in my opinion.

I daren't say it's driven by jealousy because everyone on here seems to share the opinion that they wouldn't have a german car if it was thrown at them. :blink:

I'm fairly sure that anyone in a 1.8t audi or a bmw 325 knows they're not in a race car as well...

As already mentioned perhaps at some level, hidden deep inside the psyche it is to do with the fact they're usually exec mobiles... and just maybe it's the attitude/persona taken that they will 'get on' or 'move ahead' in life by whatever means they need to... could this be reflected in their driving?

I find the only quarrels on here people have with the audi/bmw man is that he doesn't use his indicator and occaisonally speeds a bit... i'm going to be fighting a losing battle on this thread anyway so i'll leave it at that.

Absurd.

I'm fairly sure that anyone in a 1.8t audi or a bmw 325 knows they're not in a race car as well...

Always make me laugh when you see folk driving a 316 and making out like it's a 330 :lol: . They even take the badges off so you don't know it's a 316.

To be honest if I'm ever after a cheap 2nd hand car I may look for an old BMW. My brother got an old 320 for £500 and it seems to be fine.

As already mentioned perhaps at some level, hidden deep inside the psyche it is to do with the fact they're usually exec mobiles... and just maybe it's the attitude/persona taken that they will 'get on' or 'move ahead' in life by whatever means they need to... could this be reflected in their driving?

I'm with you here. It's not the car that makes the man, but the other way round. :thumbsup:

I said I hope it didn't spread to all German cars.

I have no problem with Porsche.

Nearly all of my firms company cars are german, with the beemers having the lower running costs. I know the cars are good quality but I don't like the stigma attached.

Its easy to stereotype anyway.

And what is so wrong with being overtaken by a girl?

I was just annoyed as I never get grief from people on the motorway (until today).

I saw a CLASSIC BMW style moment on an A road (dual carriageway bit) on Monday. Can't remember where I was though!

Anyway, BMW man comes screaming up the outside behind a Sierra or something that is overtaking some slower moving traffic. The BMW was literally inches from the back bumper of the Sierra, and the geezer was constantly having to make slight braking adjustments so he didn't run into the back of it. Eventually the Sierra moved over and the BM' was off like a rocket.

It tickled me and my mate because it was just so stereotypical.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links