Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Audi Drivers Are As Bad As Bmw

Nicola

Apart from the Rav4. Now there is a vehicle that is nearly always driven by an ****.

Hang on a mo - I've only just noticed this :o ... My parents have two!

:)

:D :D :D

... and the apology? ... still waiting

Audi drivers seem to hate me. I don't know why. Is it cos I bought a car that shares most of thier parts, but costs ££££'s less?! :yes:

After driving up from Essex this morning having a 5 min challenge/encouragement of road rage.

I have decided that Audi drivers are as bad as BMW drivers for thinking they own the road.

I hope this trend isn't spreading though the german cars.

Anyone agree?

:angry: (btw, I got to show him at the end that I had more power)

how fast was you going?

You don't SERIOUSLY expect me to apologise, do you? :unsure:

All I can say is you must have had a bad experience with a Rav4 - but believe me those who respect their car and respect others usually drive well - so please don't condemn us, you don't know us - ok?

well said midship,

i'm a member of some audi/vw forums and they all take exactly the same pride in their cars as you guys do here.

The bmw/audi people u refer to are not enthusiasts... similarly the land cruiser and rav4 bridage are USUALLY not enthusiasts (not having a go at midship)...

you can't just tar everyone with the same brush, it's ridiculous.

I was working last night and after reading this post i noticed all the boy racers in saxos in the town i live. They seem to think the town is a race track and fly about without a care in the world, they must spend a small fortune on there cars one looked as it had just come out of maxpower! but still they tear around seeking attention making unbelievable maneuvers racing any car thats willing

aahhhhh glad i got that off my chest feel much better now

:afro:

Jesus, some people do come across as being a bit touchy sometimes!

Obviously my opinions are formed as a result of things I observe when I'm out on the roads, and on a number of occaisions when I have encountered a Rav 4, it has been driven rather poorly. You will notice that I did not say ALL Rav 4 drivers are bad drivers.

In all reality the very notion that all Rav 4 owners are poor drivers is silly, as is the notion that all BMW/Audi/VW and German car owners are poor drivers. I had a Volkswagen before I owned a Toyota, and I know a large number of VW, Audi and even Seat owners that fully appreciate the need to be courteous towards other drivers. They see it as their duty to do so in order not to blemish the reputation of their respective badges.

I sort of agree as I have seen some pretty poor driving by Audi owners recently, but at the same time I don't really believe that a certain type of car will affect how people drive.

They do change, I thought I wouldnt but I did.

The thing is, its not because its BMW, AUDI, VW, or whatsoever, these are brands that make cars with a lot of stuff inside, power engines and seem to have some kind of "for VIP only" air. So the average driver that buys a BMW or AUDI, thinks that he is above the rest of us and does stupid manouvers in the roads. (a monkey with a knife) Power without controll is useless (thanks Pirelli!)

PPL like us, sometimes without those 250 HP from factory and tiptronic boxes :( , envy that power and put them in the category "BMW drivers are the worst".

Cheers

Coyote form BA

Argentina.

PD: Hello I'm back....

Sounds about right! Audi's, BMW's, Peugot 406's, VW Passat's, Vauxhall Vectra's, even the occasional Merc! do I need to go on? what do they have in common?

They are all euro rides? :)

I agree with coyotes comment. These prestige brands seem give thier owners a feeling of 'VIP' which leads to arrogance towards other road users. But isnt every1 forgetting the main idiots on the road...hot hatch max muppets? :ph34r:

And me personally...I can handle the prestige driving tos5ers and maxmuppets...BUT I fear any1 in a 4x4 as they simply cant park them :ph34r: . I have witnessed this over and over and over and over again outside my work in town centre. They are utterly useless, barging and ramming into a space half the size of thier vehicle....and yes im talking Shoguns and Landcruisers and...oh my god...that silly mum in a Land Rover ....nooooooooo!!! My car!! *crunch*.... :censor:

it is a strange psychic transcendental thing!

when a person gets behind the wheel of a german car, the german master race arrogance leaps into them!

move out ov my vay or you vill be flogged!

(i bet i get told off for this)! :P

Audi drivers seem to hate me. I don't know why. Is it cos I bought a car that shares most of thier parts, but costs ££££'s less?! :yes:

Nice Fabia Vrs, they are a rapid only seen one on the road!

Both my parents have E-Class's Mercedes and when I go out in their cars they don’t hog the outside lane. :blink:

Nick

I really hope Mercedes doesn't go the same way as BMW.

I'd like to think that wide-boys will always go for the BMW and all the people with taste will plump for the Merc. It's not that one is any better than the other, it's just IMO Merc has yet to lose the "luxury" car image, whereas BMW's seem to be ten-a-penny down here in Bristol and are starting to become the "middle-class Mondeo".

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links