Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Harrier

harrierman

HI guys this is my first time on your brilliant site. Have just bought a 1998 Japanese spec Harrier and it has sat nav/ TV but it doesn't function in the UK. The radio pegs out at 90 mhz. as well. What's the sensible way to sort this out. I'm told the clock is 'fed' by the sat nav so no clock but to put in a new sat nav and radio is VERY expensive. What have the rest of you done !! I know about band expanders but its not an ideal solution really. What I'm saying is who can do the radio and sat nav conversion in the Milton Keynes area, I guess. The TV can go run.

Otherwise a stunning vehicle.

Originally posted by harrierman

HI guys this is my first time on your brilliant site. Have just bought a 1998 Japanese spec Harrier and it has sat nav/ TV but it doesn't function in the UK. The radio pegs out at 90 mhz. as well. What's the sensible way to sort this out. I'm told the clock is 'fed' by the sat nav so no clock but to put in a new sat nav and radio is VERY expensive. What have the rest of you done !! I know about band expanders but its not an ideal solution really. What I'm saying is who can do the radio and sat nav conversion in the Milton Keynes area, I guess. The TV can go run.

682 mph and Vertical take off and landing, niiiiccce:D

• 1 year later...

Hey Harrierman,

Did you ever sort out replacing your Harrier's radio/nav system? I have the same issue with my '98 Harrier Four here in New Zealand. If so, let me know what you did if you have a moment.

Cheerz,

Rick

• 5 years later...
Originally posted by harrierman

682 mph and Vertical take off and landing, niiiiccce:D

hi i just bought a Toyota Harrier 2004 2400cc (and also i have a Toyota Curren)

well i have the same problem with the Japanies Language Display and Nav etc

i would like to know if is anything know on this ?

Someone told me that is a CD for the language to translate all the display is tha true?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links