Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Interior Like An Old Mobile Phone!

ANTONY83

Ive had my 06 Celica GT for a little over 7 months now and in my eyes is one of the best looking cars on the road. I do a lot of night time driving and this is where the celica lets me down! all the illuminations are a dull orange like an old mobile phone! im sure most of you are aware of this?? Well this just cant be... not in my car :crybaby:

So what im looking to do is change the centre console illums to maybe red or blue? and fit a white dial kit ( ive already found thanx to another forum post )

So what i really need help with is... can this actually be achieved?

Is it as simple as just swapping over a few bulbs or is there a few hurdles standing in my way?

And any web sites or people in know you can refer me to would be great!

Thanx alot guys and girls! :thumbsup:

can't tell you for deffinate, But I changed the interior lights on a old car I had, ( it was a vauxhall so very basic in comparisson ) and all that was a case of was changing the bulbs yeh,..... but with the Gen-7 been a moderner car the parts where lights come through might have a film on them witch changes the lights colour??

yeah i was told about this just a second ago from a friend who works in my local motormania! Grrrrrr this is becoming most frustrating lol! but nerveless i'll keep researching, i really do want this done... HOW and WHY Toyota decided to use an orange colour i will never no??? did they not look at the other cars on the market?? the GT is suppose to be the top spec car in its class! Shamefull on the designers and the head bosses for approving it :censor:

Have you spoken to Mook at skewer.co.uk?

• 2 weeks later...

Have you spoken to Mook at skewer.co.uk?

hey yeah skewer's site is ace! and i like what they have to offer... the only thing it left me thinking is can i change the needles to red??

Ive found a place that will fit the dials for me so am feeling alot happier now :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links