Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye, Bye Aygo....

Loftylad

Well, after three years of trouble free motoring my Aygo's off to a better place... my sister's :)

I've owned a lot of cars in my time (both new and 2nd hand) but I can honestly say that I have NEVER been treated as well as I have by Toyota. The Service I received from my dealer has been the best I have ever had from ANY dealer (including when I owned an IS200) Even the salesman I dealt with was good.

My Aygo was hastily bought as a bit of a “twos up” to the thieving Government but I ended up really enjoying it and am now more than a bit sad to see it go. I'm pleased it's gone to my sister, though as its in absolutely immaculate condition.

I've just taken delivery of my new car, sadly not a Toyota (8 MONTHS wait for delivery!!) and am already hacked off with the non existent customer “service” and total lack of respect for their customers. God knows what happens if there’s any problems!!

I just wanted to say “thanks” to all the members on here who have helped with tips/guides and general ownership issues. This is a great forum, and I'm sure I'll pop back in...

My £20 tax and £40 tyres will be missed ;)

Lofty.

What car are you buying now?

Audi A3 Cabrio. '11 plate. picked it up on Thursday :)

I'm offering free haircuts for my first 100 customers. Lol.

I thin vag group customer service is going down hill. I sold a new fabia tsi last month because the treatment by skoda was appalling. Hope yours turns out better

I thin vag group customer service is going down hill. I sold a new fabia tsi last month because the treatment by skoda was appalling. Hope yours turns out better

Cheers, Ben :)

The problem with VAG is that they KNOW they have a very good product which sells itself. Consequently, they treat their customers like rubbish knowing that people are queuing up around the block to buy their cars.

Hopefully, nothing will go wrong with my Audi, and I wont have to deal with their cruddy dealers. Haha.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links