Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Multiple Threats Message

balli hi

Was viewing the Forum earlier , and a message flashed up stating that multiple threats had been detected , did a full scan of the computer but no threats found , has anyone else experienced the same whilst viewing the forum today ? .

Regards the computer threats its the first time its happened to me on here , i recall sometime last month that quite a few people had the same message flash up on their screens , i know management were looking into it , so what was the outcome ? .

It was due to an infected advert which has now been removed.... there was some coverage on the BBC about it.

I've cleaned this thread up as well..... getting bored of things constantly going off topic

Thanks for the explanation Gaz , ......BUT :D if the infected advert had been removed how come i got the multiple threat message today .

Not sure on that one.... i'll mention it to Admin tho thumbsup.gif

It was due to an infected advert which has now been removed....

I did say that , I then went on to answer Balli's second question - sorry I went off topic...

I did say that , I then went on to answer Balli's second question - sorry I went off topic...

putting your foot in it again i see.like it, so keep up good work.

No point in having a forum if you can't chat to fellow posters...

No point in having a forum if you can't abuse :lol: fellow posters...

So what's the rule about editing other folks musings... :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

So what's the rule about editing other folks musings... :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

No mention of it to be found anywhere :yahoo::toast::lol::boxing:

So, is the above 4 posts part of the warning, cos I see them every day on my computer ??

Its a shame to see our moderators getting upset at people going off topic. To be fair, I think the doubt over the Manchester meet is throwing confusion and dismay into everyones minds. I mean, despite receiving warnings on this forum, trojans and Raists posts, I've arranged to travel at much expense down to manchester on friday - thus getting caught up in the usual traffic - so I can try to visit the site of the now perhaps cancelled manchester trafford meet -- and this after I get criticised like my fellow RAV colleagues at not bothering to turn up at meets outside of Bothwell. I'd visit Leeds this weekend as well, but it'll be too far.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links