Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Ice!

AYGOgummy

Just been on the Toyota website to look at the Aygo GO as my mum is thinking of jumping on the Toyota bandwagon... came across this new 'Ice' model - http://www.toyota.co.uk/cgi-bin/toyota/bv/generic_editorial.jsp?navRoot=toyota_1024_root&CampaignID=&noLeftMenu=true&edname=CC-AYGO-specification&zone=Zone+NG+AYGO&id=CC-AYGO-specification - it appears to have replaced (or at least will be replacing) the Aygo Blue. Can't really tell what the new exclusive colour is though - they call it Forest Dark and it looks like dark green... but I haven't seen a car manufacturer offering dark green on a small car for years! Hopefully it's more interesting than that! Specs-wise, looks like a cross between the Aygo Platinum and Aygo Blue - basically it has air con and half leather. Interesting addition. Just thought I'd share anyway, the full specs are nowhere to be seen on the website though - the Blue is still listed elsewhere on the site.

Based on the AYGO+ specification, the AYGO Ice also offers additional features including manual air conditioning, alcantara and leather seat trim, a leather steering wheel and metallic paint. AYGO Ice offers a comfort led specification at a price offering great value.

*3dr hatchback 1.0 VVT-i. Price shown includes £555 customer saving & £200 Centre contribution.

British racing green!!!

... on an Aygo :P seems a bit bizarre! Haha...

British racing green!!!

... on an Aygo :P seems a bit bizarre! Haha...

Just need to add a white roof and minilites :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links