Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rav4 Leaking Sunroof

Supertog

Hi, just bought a RAV4 with a sun roof.Water is coming down inside the drivers side front door pillar. Traced it back to the edge of the roof liner liner above the door.Both front drains are clear. Are there drains at the back of the sunroof? Thought about shooting foam into the double skin where the wiring loom is above the door.What do you think!

Any advice would be welcome.

Regards. :help::crybaby:

Not sure what age your car is.... but a common leak occurs when the windscreen seal is insufficient. I've had the problem 3 times now and currently have the windscreen out of my number 1 RAV... when it was removed we found the seal was missing on a 6" length at the top left !! The water comes in and tracks down the pillar to emerge at foot level. The sunroof I believe does have a drain but I've never had a problem with those in 17 years.

Not sure what age your car is.... but a common leak occurs when the windscreen seal is insufficient. I've had the problem 3 times now and currently have the windscreen out of my number 1 RAV... when it was removed we found the seal was missing on a 6" length at the top left !! The water comes in and tracks down the pillar to emerge at foot level. The sunroof I believe does have a drain but I've never had a problem with those in 17 years.

Hi, it's a 2000 Rav and thanks, at present I have part of the roof lining pulled down and just waiting for the next downpour to see where the leak is or see where it's coming out.Tried pouring water on the roof - nothing! But when it rains,it leaks.

Wife says should've kept the Surf.(great help!) :disgust:

Regards

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links