Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well Ive Been On Here For Yonks Now.....

LOZZA_T_SPORT

Thinking of going to wear the car was 1st registerd and getting a rear main dealer plate made up :thumbsup:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LOZZA_T_SPORT

• Adam-Up

• leo1986

• dangermooser

2-3 Working days fella

Nice one mate looking forward to seeing what their like. Im gonna get that same HID kit you got for £30 also I think.

Can I ask what dimensions you used for the ballast mounting plates? did you use the same dimensions as in the guide of 13x12cm?

Or did you make them smaller as each plate is only holding the one ballast because you didn't fit main beams?

It'll just help me as I can get the plates made up ready before I buy everything.

I cant wait for mine to arrive

Off to get a exhaust fabrication place on Saturday afternoon, to see if my idea is do able, was going to go the other weekend but ran out of time :thumbsup:

Ye and me, I thought mine would have arrived today, so they should deffo be with me tomorrow.

Was looking on eBay earlier today and found the exact same bulbs from the same seller only a quid cheaper, bugger!... so I bought some more for the no. plate lights.

Cheaper bulbs

I've brought these bulbs before and they are really bad quality. ;)

Well you could of said before we all went out and bought them lol. I thought that these were the same ones that you fitted? which ones did you get then?

Replacements arrived today :D

Col go and get them fitted mate :thumbsup:

Mine came today, I fitted them earlier. I cant see anything wrong with the quality of them. Will just have to see if they last the test of time. They do come with a 7 month gaurantee which is nice.

Mine came today, I fitted them earlier. I cant see anything wrong with the quality of them. Will just have to see if they last the test of time. They do come with a 7 month gaurantee which is nice.

Get some pics up please mate :thumbsup:

Get some pics up please mate :thumbsup:

Will do when It gets dark.

and the lord said! LET THERE BE LIGHT!!!!

nice aint they ;)

Yes their nice but it's decieving the camera makes them look brighter than they are!.

I wish I would of left one normal 501 in there to compare now, might do it tomorrow.

yeah thats also true, theyre just very white so the camera auomatically draws more light from it...but. they still look cool!!

i know what you mean.

But they look so much better than standard bulbs!

Have you fitted any HID's yet??

Look quality :thumbsup:

i know what you mean.

But they look so much better than standard bulbs!

Have you fitted any HID's yet??

Look quality :thumbsup:

No they're on the hitlist, gotta get some t sport floor mats, and new front pads first.

Then it's a HID kit and tints.

Cant wait.

My other set arrived today so I changed the no. plate bulbs over as well.

I'v also bought some different bulbs that should be brighter, the ones with the led chips. I'll put one in and compare the brightness when they arrive next week.

Looking good mate,

Ive just got home and seen my bulbs have arrieved so I will fit them tomorrow at work :thumbsup:

At last my new side and number plate bulbs turned up today

todaysbulbs009.jpg

todaysbulbs007.jpg

todaysbulbs008.jpg

Just hope now they work well, and are not to difficult to fit :thumbsup:

The no. bulbs are easy. The side lights are a little bit trickier if your just using your hands, I managed it using my finger tips to squeeze the two prongs in holding the bulb to the lense.

The no. bulbs are easy. The side lights are a little bit trickier if your just using your hands, I managed it using my finger tips to squeeze the two prongs in holding the bulb to the lense.

Well I can but try mate, ill do the no.plate bulbs first lol :thumbsup:

All bulbs fitted without hassle, now want it to be night time so i can see them doing their stuff

All bulbs fitted without hassle, now want it to be night time so i can see them doing their stuff

Get some snaps up when it's dark!

Get some snaps up when it's dark!

Haha I will do mate :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links