Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Alarm....

ive got the alarm manual somewhere so we can have a play!

Wouldnt mind alittle play myself lol :thumbsup:

right, so there i was stood in the kitchen washing up, watching the rain come down outside and turn into lovely droplets on my princess. a few cars goes past, it carries on raining, i carry on washing up, another car goes past and what happens?! she starts screaming at me! i go out incase the car has clipped a wing mirror or something......

yeah just wanted some attention!! what a (What a muppet am I for trying to bypass the swear filter) wind up!!!

right, so there i was stood in the kitchen washing up, watching the rain come down outside and turn into lovely droplets on my princess. a few cars goes past, it carries on raining, i carry on washing up, another car goes past and what happens?! she starts screaming at me! i go out incase the car has clipped a wing mirror or something......

yeah just wanted some attention!! what a fun wind up!!!

Brilliant :thumbsup:

yeah just wanted some attention!! what a fun wind up!!!

Brilliant :thumbsup:

:help: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :ffs: :censor: :censor: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

Did you go out for a drive mate ? :thumbsup:

indeed, i went to lukes house, he now has my car and my spare wheel! the pikey!!

anyway, no luck at all, we had a good look around for the sensitivity adjustment dials, couldnt find them for toffee!!!!

he's taking it to work with him tomorrow as its getting a little treat and gonna speak to mr t and see if he knows how to help....

indeed, i went to lukes house, he now has my car and my spare wheel! the pikey!!

anyway, no luck at all, we had a good look around for the sensitivity adjustment dials, couldnt find them for toffee!!!!

he's taking it to work with him tomorrow as its getting a little treat and gonna speak to mr t and see if he knows how to help....

Whats the little treat ?

Whats the little treat ?

debadged

toyota emblems being painted black

centre caps being painted red

side bumpers being removed

then its being mopped :yahoo:

Whats the little treat ?

debadged

Sounds very good mate :thumbsup:

Did you see the other pics I put up ?

Whats the little treat ?

debadged

i might pick up some hoses from santa pod, someones usually selling them....

oh and dont worry, luke will be providing me with pictures whilst its being done!

Whats the little treat ?

debadged

i might pick up some hoses from santa pod, someones usually selling them....

oh and dont worry, luke will be providing me with pictures whilst its being done!

Pleased to hear about the pics :thumbsup:

Yeah i'll be keeping up with nath's project pix's!!!!

Good man man , I dont if you know but I do love pics :thumbsup:

next year i'm paying for you to go back to school and learn the English language!

• 3 months later...

I had a similar alarm going off all the time problem.

It was due to my Battery, basically I needed a new one as the old one wasn't holding charge for long, causing the alarm to go off.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links