Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Verso Mpg Figures

poorak

hi . i am thinking of buying a new 2011 verso 2.0 diesel tspirit

what average mpg are u guys getting ?

how many miles are u getting from a full tank of diesel ?

thanks

hi . i am thinking of buying a new 2011 verso 2.0 diesel tspirit

what average mpg are u guys getting ?

how many miles are u getting from a full tank of diesel ?

thanks

Never actually checked full to empty but can confirm in normal running around (no long journeys)its getting around 50mpg confirmed by the odo reading of 48.1 at present. :D

A very comfortable quiet relaxing car to drive (if a little boring) ;)

Undecided on verso, qashqai+2 or Chevrolet Orlando.

50mpg sounds pretty good, but I need calculated results not odo results.

My current audi a3 says 48mpg on odo but actual calculated is 37.1mpg using total number of miles and litres filled at pump.

Any other users have any figures for mpg for verso?

50mpg sounds pretty good, but I need calculated results not odo results.

I`ve told you I`m getting around 50mpg because I used to keep a`Fuelly` check before I got bored with it and only mentioned the odo because it proved to be quite accurate and more or less confirmed it. :rolleyes:

Hi - I've got a 2.0 Diesel T-Spirit, and its been a good family car (6 of us in south of France this week, 3,000m round trip by time we get back to UK). I confess the economy hasn't been as good as I had hoped from the published figures (I've had a good number of different makes & models over the years so I'm not expecting unrealistic results).

Its hard to be specific because I've found that the economy depends MUCH more on driving conditions than on load - around town with no passengers I struggle to average more than a true 38mpg; on the other hand, on holiday with 6 on board I can actually average 48-50 mpg when averaging 60-70mph, but this falls to around 42mpg at 80mph.

So - what you will get is likely to depend on your driving circumstances(and I don't mean driving style as I used to average significantly better mpg in a Turbodiesel Saab, which was just as heavy a vehicle and more tempting to drive enthusiastically - sadly didn't have the 7 seats!)

Update - just back after almost 3,000m in 3 weeks - mostly motorways at steady 130kph (82mph), but some town driving - overall true average is 40.6mpg (42.1 mpg according to trip computer) - realistically had to stop to refuel after 420 miles on motorways as tank was reading empty & didn't trust my calculations to drive further!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links